Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gui

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 07, 2012, 02:40 AM
[spoiler]The beginning of Graphic Nature reminds me of their Cocteau Twins cover.[/spoiler]
Tu mets du sel sur la plaie ;)

Jville808

[spoiler]The beginning of Graphic Nature reminds me of their Cocteau Twins cover. [/spoiler]

you dont have to lie

shoop

[spoiler]The beginning of Graphic Nature reminds me of their Cocteau Twins cover. [/spoiler]
What would be a good album to check out from Cocteau Twins? I loveee Heaven or Las Vegas when i'm in the mood

sir madrid

I spent will over $5000 on Deftones Cd's, Tapes, Vinyl's  13 Concerts  T-shirts etc. Been a fan since 95  Im a fan of  the SharingLungs forum for about  5 years and also a fan of  deftones familia all i want is to hear this album!!! >:(

Vesanic

decapod

Quote from: shoop on Nov 07, 2012, 02:45 AM
What would be a good album to check out from Cocteau Twins? I loveee Heaven or Las Vegas when i'm in the mood

Head Over Heels dude.

shoop

DAFTPUNK87

I didn't read the spoiler. But I'm assuming one of the songs sounds like Cocteau Twins? Awesome.
I'm listening to them on Spotify actually.. weird.

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

geraavl08

Just heard a minute and a half of Swerve on the familia!

Jacob

Quote from: sir madrid on Nov 07, 2012, 02:45 AM
I spent will over $5000 on Deftones Cd's, Tapes, Vinyl's  13 Concerts  T-shirts etc. Been a fan since 95  Im a fan of  the SharingLungs forum for about  5 years and also a fan of  deftones familia all i want is to hear this album!!! >:(

bah, 5 years? youngster.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

gui

Anyone tried to bribe Vesanic with money? hahaha

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: Jacob on Nov 07, 2012, 02:49 AM

bah, 5 years? youngster.

I've been a lurker since WP days. Signed up during S/T era, and now I'm back with new account.  ;)

sir madrid

Quote from: Jacob on Nov 07, 2012, 02:49 AM

bah, 5 years? youngster.
forgot my password been creeping for 10

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: gui on Nov 07, 2012, 02:50 AM
Someone needs to get Ves drunk, then bribe him with money!

People loosen up when they're drunk  ;)

x Rx King x

Share the love, baby. My sugar-coated balls can't take no more a this waiting business!

daebat

Quote from: gui on Nov 07, 2012, 02:50 AM

Haha, I tried asking for a chunk of his collection for a price and he denied :)  What a guy.

gui

I registered on the official deftones board in 2000, had 25k+ post there. Yes i was a douche bag back then.

Playhouse

Love cocteau twins. You can hear that unique Liz Fraser vibrato, quite alot in chino's vocal style. So good

sing blue silver

Hopefully a headlining album support tour is announced soon.

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: sing blue silver on Nov 07, 2012, 02:53 AM
Hopefully a headlining album support tour is announced soon.

I hope they have a decent opener. Glassjaw would be fucking epic. Every show would sale out.