Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lungdamage

well i've got a minute more then that..

DAFTPUNK87

I'm sure this has been posted before at some time, but to answer the question of how many more deftones albums will they make?
DEFTONES Black Carpet Interview

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

RaptureWS

I haven't been drunk in 9 months, but tomorrow that is going to change. I am going to drink because A) those guys will come through tomorrow with KNY, or B)because I STILL do not have KNY. Either way, bottoms up! Work on Thursday is gonna be a bitch though.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

josh_axey

Erg, we're getting closer to Friday...

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: Playhouse on Nov 07, 2012, 06:01 AM
Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 07, 2012, 05:52 AM
I didn't listen to it.. I've only heard the samples (once); along with Leathers/Tempest/Rosemary (casetter rip) - which I deleted from my comp. cause I was beginning to overplay them.
Same i only listened to the samples once. When i was high lol.
Can't remember what they sound like. Just that they were mindblowing.
Yeah, same here. I don't remember what they sounded like exactly either.. but I loved each and every one of them.
That 30 seconds of Swerve City has been stuck in my head all day..

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

shoop

ahhh... the calm before the storm.

Caín

Honestly, this is ridiculous.

shoop

Kinda just funny at this point.. like when you're in rage mode and you're so sick feeling you just kinda laugh

m1nusblindfoLd

I'm like constantly on edge and nervous every minute that goes by waiting for this thing. It really is ridiculous.

Amdrag

I am genuinely shocked it did not leak last night. Well done warners.

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: m1nusblindfoLd on Nov 07, 2012, 07:08 AM
I'm like constantly on edge and nervous every minute that goes by waiting for this thing. It really is ridiculous.
Just have to try relax it makes time go faster i've just jamming assassins creed 3 and release has really crept up on me less than 40 hours till i'll have it in my sweaty hand lol

Caín

It has been uploaded to the German ITunes Store. Running times are there, previews at still on lockdown. This shit is beyond paranoid. Warner, this album drops in 2 days here and you won't even allow an iTunes preview like any other artist in the world? WTF

mrtast

Does anyone know if the iTunes release will have a digital booklet included? I'm buying the bundle from the Deftones store but its gonna take 4-6 weeks to get to New Zealand, so I'm gonna buy a digital copy to listen to while i wait.

shoop

i'm almost kinda starting to wonder if this could somewhat hurt the initial sales??

Mustang

Just found out a music store down the road from me is stocking up the album for release on the 9th as we speak. Which means they got it in the back room... I can almost taste it.

whiteponyxxx

Quote from: Mustang on Nov 07, 2012, 07:24 AM
Just found out a music store down the road from me is stocking up the album for release on the 9th as we speak. Which means they got it in the back room... I can almost taste it.

Take action, man!

Playhouse

Quote from: Mustang on Nov 07, 2012, 07:24 AM
You know what to do.

Playhouse

Quote from: shoop on Nov 07, 2012, 07:20 AM
i'm almost kinda starting to wonder if this could somewhat hurt the initial sales??
Why is that?

TheShade1989

The closer it gets to the release date, the more fucked up with excitement you guys are. I kinda get the feeling if it doesnt leak by the 9th/13th, you guys will be so focused on waiting for a leak on the internet that you'll forget that you can actually buy it haha.

But who posted the minute and a half of Swerve City, and why?

shoop

Quote from: Playhouse on Nov 07, 2012, 07:32 AM
Quote from: shoop on Nov 07, 2012, 07:20 AM
Why is that?
just from the lack of word of mouth/reviews about how amazing the album is because not that many people have heard it yet.. i'm only talking about the first week sales though. I'm sure i'm completely wrong though so nevermind I even said that lol.