Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jville808

Quote from: chinomoreno876 on Nov 07, 2012, 04:39 PM
I'm about to email my supe telling him I'm taking an extended lunch, totally neccessary ??

totally

CliptheApex

Quote from: alan1o on Nov 07, 2012, 04:39 PM
Well if there's anything I've learnt from this experience its that instead of the 'deftones community' its actually the deftones 1%'ers that take it all and mock the 99%.

Yeah, the people that apparently matter here are douchbags plain and simple. If you have it good for you but dont
tell everyone and say you cant put it up. At this point Im almost less excited about the album because of all the dick
heads trolling everyone and such. When the album leaks or drops I will just feel relieved. These people are fucking stupid.
If you do not have a extremely good source or the actual album that you plan on putting up online dont say a god damn thing about it.

Every time someone hints at a link or says "its out there" most of you cream in your pants Its hard to watch.

sing blue silver

I can understand people not wanting it to leak but being a dick about it and rubbing it in people's faces is fucking juvenile. Assholes. I don't even want te leak but goddamn. Some people are pricks.

Jville808

I think those that have it need to realize there's more where you came from. You're not the first to get it and you weren't the last. JUST LEAK IT ALREADY. Nobody is going to know if it was you or any of the others it was shared with

DJR

This is how ive felt the last 2 or so weeks

SquealLikeaPig

Quote from: sing blue silver on Nov 07, 2012, 04:45 PM
I can understand people not wanting it to leak but being a dick about it and rubbing it in people's faces is fucking juvenile. Assholes. I don't even want te leak but goddamn. Some people are pricks.

Yeah, one thing I've learned through all of this is that there are some really cool Deftones fans and some complete shit-bag Deftones fans.

stuka

Let's face it amigos, it won't leak at all. The band did it great.

Crystal Castles III leaked today, it's OK i don't need more for the next 2 days.
Getting shitfaced tonight, having fun at work tomorrow, and roll again. Caturday, KNY is on the interwabb :fuckyeah:
face teh load.

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: SquealLikeaPig on Nov 07, 2012, 04:48 PM

Yeah, one thing I've learned through all of this is that there are some really cool Deftones fans and some complete shit-bag Deftones fans.

That's just how it is anywhere you go in the world..

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

closertothelung

Poltergeist has been uploaded to Tumblr. Search the Deftones tag (would link but I'd probably get banned).

jonnyboy84

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 07, 2012, 04:49 PM
Quote from: SquealLikeaPig on Nov 07, 2012, 04:48 PM

That's just how it is anywhere you go in the world..

u got it

BallZDeeP

Quote from: closertothelung on Nov 07, 2012, 04:51 PM
Poltergeist has been uploaded to Tumblr. Search the Deftones tag.

just rehost and pm us

CarloDefDonno

In two days Koi will be released in Australia and Germany (and maybe even in other countries, IDK), this madness is just nonsense.

DJR

Poltergeist has been uploaded to Tumblr. Search the Deftones tag (would link but I'd probably get banned).

ahh so it has :)

funksk8er

Holy....

alan1o

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Nov 07, 2012, 04:52 PM
Poltergeist has been uploaded to Tumblr. Search the Deftones tag.

just rehost and pm us

i started listening then paused. its not right! i need to hear the album as a whole, with headphones and under the influence of a certain plant

imbrie

Gonna hold out for the entire album and not listen to it in dribs and drabs.

funksk8er

Anyone know how to rip it from this?

Sicario

Men talk of killing time while time quietly kills them.

imbrie

This is the worst possible way for an album to leak.

funksk8er

Poltergeist=best track yet. For me.