Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deadradio

Can I have a PM of Poltergeist please? I'm at work with nothing to listen too. Thanks ya'll!

BallZDeeP

Quote from: pinkmaggit69 on Nov 07, 2012, 05:28 PM
Quote from: Shadow46/2 on Nov 07, 2012, 05:19 PM
Quote from: pinkmaggit69 on Nov 07, 2012, 05:14 PM
Why didn't Chino scream on the studio version like he does live?  I was waiting for it on the 3rd one when when the music got quiet.  Bummer.  That would have taken the track from Good to Awesome.

Probably thought would make it too similar to Leathers which precedes it. Tempest too, both songs have a quiet moment broken by a scream.

Yeah, perhaps.  I could just feel his vocals building up to a scream, and was let down.  I would trade the weak scream on Tempest for a scream in the middle or at the end of Poltergeist.   

Man, what a picky bastard I've become in my old age.

you cant be as old as I am

DarkKnight85

Heavy 8)

Oh man awesome song.

TheShade1989

Is it possible to download the song frm tumblr, or no? Guess it doesnt matter; I prefer it to the other full songs I've heard, so no doubt I'd overplay it. But ah, it's difficult, leaking just one song so close to wen the album is released. I'd have loved to have the whole album fresh and new, but dont have the patience for that. Ah well. No doubt wen I listen to the whole album, I'll have a favorite, and then overplay it until there's another favorite, and etc. So all adds up in the end.

chinomoreno876

It's raining and sleeting, really don't wanna drive 40 mins!!! It needs to leak for my safety!!

Mustang

Hmm... resisting temptation to listen to Poltergiest now. I'm gonna buy the album in less than 48 hours... Must. Resist.

DAFTPUNK87

This is ridiculous.. almost half of the album has individually leaked/released -I want it in it's entirety...  >:(

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

jonnyboy84

Quote from: TheShade1989 on Nov 07, 2012, 05:29 PM
Is it possible to download the song frm tumblr, or no? Guess it doesnt matter; I prefer it to the other full songs I've heard, so no doubt I'd overplay it. But ah, it's difficult, leaking just one song so close to wen the album is released. I'd have loved to have the whole album fresh and new, but dont have the patience for that. Ah well. No doubt wen I listen to the whole album, I'll have a favorite, and then overplay it until there's another favorite, and etc. So all adds up in the end.

just right click then save as..unless they already took the link down a few pages back

jonnyboy84

Quote from: chinomoreno876 on Nov 07, 2012, 05:30 PM
It's raining and sleeting, really don't wanna drive 40 mins!!! It needs to leak for my safety!!

thought it was 35 minutes.....lol j/p
u kno u wanna

nicklav

decapod

Weird weather here man...

Deadradio

funksk8er

Poltergeist is the best track since Hexagram. Chills.

iceache

Can someone pm me poltergeist plz.

nicklav

invalidses

if you're not going... i might have to take the 1hr 30min drive. did u call? are they definitely going to sell it after 1pm?

the bounty on my private trackers make this totally worth it.

teamlr

at work please can someone pm me song please please!!

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: decapod on Nov 07, 2012, 05:34 PM

Weird weather here man...

This sucks.. even mother nature won't allow us to hear this album.

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

funksk8er

Didn't they originally lead off the album with this track?

NicholasHume

Quote from: iceache on Nov 07, 2012, 05:38 PM
Can someone pm me poltergeist plz.

Samesies! I'm dying over here!