Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CliptheApex

Way to complain guys. At least dude on tumblr would be doing something no one else has done. Its whatever at this point tho.
We are only a couple days away. Its all good.

SquealLikeaPig

I don't know why everyone is hating on this guy.  He's nice enough to be giving us anything.  I think it's pretty cool of him even if he is doing it a song at a time.

Danny Keyes

DJR

Quote from: DRockDot on Nov 07, 2012, 06:09 PM
Basking in the memories of how quiet it was here the other night... good times!

lol

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: CliptheApex on Nov 07, 2012, 06:09 PM
Way to complain guys. At least dude on tumblr would be doing something no one else has done. Its whatever at this point tho.
We are only a couple days away. Its all good.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. He's doing us a favor.. although this is the strangest way I've ever downloaded an album before.
Been since Napster days that I've downloaded an album track by track haha

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

gwenudo

Was it like it seemed?...

BallZDeeP

Quote from: SquealLikeaPig on Nov 07, 2012, 06:09 PM
I don't know why everyone is hating on this guy.  He's nice enough to be giving us anything.  I think it's pretty cool of him even if he is doing it a song at a time.

2 more hours

scarywindow

it's funny - people can't seem to stop bitching.  whether it's about a leak not coming fast enough or wanting their old 'precious' board back.  everyone should just stop fucking bitching and learn to get along.  and before you call me a noob, i've been with this board for SIX years under different names.  so... yes, we want the album.  ALL of us do.  there is nothing wrong with being excited.  combating excitation and anticipation with ugliness doesn't help this board in the slightest.

Corleone

I want to hear the entire album at once, fuck this releasing one song at a time.

carnivals empty

Screw the leak in two days Ill have it in my hands, nothing beats putting the CD in your CD player and having a booklet with the artwork and hopefully lyrics on it too
Deftones - August 25th 2009, Paradiso , Amsterdam.

BallZDeeP

Quote from: Corleone on Nov 07, 2012, 06:11 PM
I want to hear the entire album at once, fuck this releasing one song at a time.

Im sure Ves hooked you up

vinsanity

Gentleman, you can't fight in here! This the War Room!!

DJR

Quote from: scarywindow on Nov 07, 2012, 06:11 PM
it's funny - people can't seem to stop bitching.  whether it's about a leak not coming fast enough or wanting their old 'precious' board back.  everyone should just stop fucking bitching and learn to get along.  and before you call me a noob, i've been with this board for SIX years under different names.  so... yes, we want the album.  ALL of us do.  there is nothing wrong with being excited.  combating excitation and anticipation with ugliness doesn't help this board in the slightest.

Couldnt have said it better

Penicks

Quote from: carnivals empty on Nov 07, 2012, 06:11 PM
Screw the leak in two days Ill have it in my hands, nothing beats putting the CD in your CD player and having a booklet with the artwork and hopefully lyrics on it too

you can stay

i'm making a list of new guys who can stay

you're on it

BallZDeeP

i miss the days of standing in line at Tower Records an hour before they close..waiting and sweating

White Wrist

Most people on this thread ... just need to get laid ... and smoking a cigarette.

SquealLikeaPig

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Nov 07, 2012, 06:10 PM
Quote from: SquealLikeaPig on Nov 07, 2012, 06:09 PM

2 more hours

Hey!  That's my line!  :P

jonnyboy84

except,of course, having it right now

NicholasHume

Quote from: Penicks on Nov 07, 2012, 06:12 PM

you can stay

i'm making a list of new guys who can stay

you're on it

I'm not new, but can I be on it? I just like being on lists.

Also, where's chinomoreno876 and that other guy who was getting hooked up in Jersey?

BallZDeeP

Quote from: White Wrist on Nov 07, 2012, 06:15 PM
Most people on this thread ... just need to get laid ... and smoking a cigarette.

doing both right now...and refreshing the forum ;)