Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheShade1989

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Nov 07, 2012, 06:36 PM
Holy shit...the part where Chino says "waahhhhh" (I have no idea what he says) three times fucking kills the track. It's also the last thing you hear him say at the end. Its like a sound he makes  before diving head first into a Fatburger... waaaahhhh....

Pretty sure it's "wild". "Drives me...wiiiiiild". That's what I hear anyways. Wish he woulda screamed it like he did live, but a pretty heavy song even without it.

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: chinomoreno876 on Nov 07, 2012, 06:34 PM
Quote from: imbrie on Nov 07, 2012, 06:18 PM
chinomoreno76 must be driving to/from his store.

I'm at work now , u guys are making me anxious!!! I wanna do it but shit its sleeting , 45 min away, that would be over 2 hour lunch break and def disruptiive to my day but u guys are making me feel like I gotta for the community!!

Maybe you can after work, if the weather allows ?

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

Ieatzombies84

Holy shit...the part where Chino says "waahhhhh" (I have no idea what he says) three times fucking kills the track. It's also the last thing you hear him say at the end. Its like a sound he makes  before diving head first into a Fatburger... waaaahhhh....

I died  ;D

imbrie

we believe in chinomoreno876.

Jville808

Quote from: chinomoreno876 on Nov 07, 2012, 06:34 PM
Quote from: imbrie on Nov 07, 2012, 06:18 PM
chinomoreno76 must be driving to/from his store.

I'm at work now , u guys are making me anxious!!! I wanna do it but shit its sleeting , 45 min away, that would be over 2 hour lunch break and def disruptiive to my day but u guys are making me feel like I gotta for the community!!

do it! take the power back from all these elitists that have it but won't share

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Deadradio on Nov 07, 2012, 06:38 PM

I just wish he would have screamed that part. Still like it though.

Quote from: TheShade1989 on Nov 07, 2012, 06:43 PM

Pretty sure it's "wild". "Drives me...wiiiiiild". That's what I hear anyways. Wish he woulda screamed it like he did live, but a pretty heavy song even without it.

Ahhh I see now. I just think it sounds lazy. It's off key or something. To be honest, I'd rather hear a "WOOO" haha I still like the song, except that one part :-)
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Moz

imbrie

that's right. this is fucking political now.

Far away

Not digging chinos vocals lately.

deftoolsys07

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Nov 07, 2012, 06:46 PM

Ahhh I see now. I just think it sounds lazy. It's off key or something. To be honest, I'd rather hear a "WOOO" haha I still like the song, except that one part :-)

Well there still is a Woo in there haha
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

The Chauffer

Dope song. Can't wait to hear more...

Sugar_Skill

hey can any one hook me up with a pm so that i too may join in the fun? would appreciate it, got soundgarden yesterday but not what I've been waiting for, HOOK ME UP!

DAFTPUNK87

I just broke down and listened to the studio Poltergeist..

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! DAT GUITAR TONE! I FUCKING LOVE THIS BAND!!! WOOO!!!
DEFTOOOONES!!!! DRIVES ME WIIIIIILD!!!

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

TheShade1989

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Nov 07, 2012, 06:46 PM

Oh my God, I swear I've only just been able to see what your picture is. I thought it was a weird, super-edited picture of a cat until just now haha. I am blind.

DRockDot

Having a 007 marathon... Catch back up with u Deftards later :)
I am a simple man, with simple tastes... And all I want is a pair of rocket boots.

DJR

Quote from: DRockDot on Nov 07, 2012, 06:51 PM

The names 2.....2 more hours

Pndi

yeah after hearing the live versions, i always thought he was supposed to scream it ala Hexagram,  i mean some of these insane screams he can't pull off live. song's still kickass

Jacob

Deftards

fuck the Familia, now that is a group I'd be proud to call myself part of.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

from_musings

man, poltergeist is unstoppable... what a ride  :o clip sounded promising but not like this. best shit since 2004 i think (can't fuck with f.o.d) chino's screams is a bit weak at times but this is so good i don't even care. well done deftones, well done

jonnyboy84

Quote from: DJR on Nov 07, 2012, 06:52 PM

The names 2.....2 more hours

hahhaha
u my friend are phunny