Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

the first listen was like sweet love to my ears. but listenting without a set of good headphones was like wearing a condom. now the condom goes off for the second listen.

I gotta say, I wish I hadn't heard any of these songs beforehand. they all flow so well into each other and both Leathers, Rosemary and Tempest are really stand-out tracks that would likely blow you away if you heard them for the first time in the context of the rest. damn this band for tempting me so.

but still, fucking fantastic album.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Change_Lestat

Guys, you're fucking awesome, do you  know that? Thanks for the link, downloading it, and after the real 320kbps is out, spread the love.

The day is getting closer, my pre-order is done it.
"I put my life on the line for you... So why did you say goodbye to me?"  The Wretched - Attack! Attack!

Moz

Quote from: Jacob on Nov 07, 2012, 09:46 PM
the first listen was like sweet love to my ears. but listenting without a set of good headphones was like wearing a condom. now the condom goes off for the second listen.

I gotta say, I wish I hadn't heard any of these songs beforehand. they all flow so well into each other and both Leathers, Rosemary and Tempest are really stand-out tracks that would likely blow you away if you heard them for the first time in the context of the rest. damn this band for tempting me so.

but still, fucking fantastic album.

I know what you mean man. Still, this is one solid record. Best since WP for me, no doubt.

DAFTPUNK87

KOI NO YOKAN!!!!! =

BIG SHOUT OUT TO THE DUDE THAT SHARED THIS SHIT!
NOW WE CAN ALL FINALLY STOP BITCHING!!!!

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

optemoz

In waves..
The ships have all sailed..
To the sea...

DarkKnight85

this is pretty fucking cathartic... having waited all this time. its amazing.

Drummerboy_123

Finally got a real 320KBPS version, cheers guys!

Will wait for album before getting the FLAC. 320 will do for now. Album pwns and songs are already growing for me.
The sky is falling down
The night is calling you
A star is burning out
The sky belongs to you

What Happened to You? <3

rock_n_frost

Poltergeist and Romantic Dreams are pretty great till now..
Poltergeist raped your all shitty visions.
Im happy that i was right about it
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

rock_n_frost

OMG Entombed is incredible !!!!!
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Highdust

Quote from: Drummerboy_123 on Nov 07, 2012, 09:49 PM

Will wait for album before getting the FLAC. 320 will do for now. Album pwns and songs are already growing for me.

PM the legit 320 please... TY!

CliptheApex

Its easily a better piece of work than Diamond Eyes. Overall its beautifully melodic and groove driven. Heavy at times but could also be described as their "Softest" effort to date but true fans of the band that have been with them for so many years with will very much appreciate what they hear in the end. "Entombed" is the stand out track for me.

-White Pony (5)
-Around the Fur (5)
-Koi No Yokan / Saturday Night Wrist (4.5)
-Deftones (4)
-Diamond Eyes (4)
-Adrenaline (4)

whipsy77

Quote from: Drummerboy_123 on Nov 07, 2012, 09:49 PM

Any chance of a PM mate??

Jville808

is there a 320kbps version that wasn't transcoded? if so, can I get a link pleeeeeease

Sicario

For me, Gauze is a top 5 or 7 Deftones track. Boom.
Men talk of killing time while time quietly kills them.

sing blue silver

Got home from work and the link is dead....

Drummerboy_123

The way Chino says "mystery" at the beginning of Gauze sounds really weird haha
The sky is falling down
The night is calling you
A star is burning out
The sky belongs to you

What Happened to You? <3

beansandcornbread

The way Graphic Nature fades into Tempest is very nice.

Moz

Goon Squad became my favourite.

DJR

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss

Downloaded the 320kbps version too and I gotta say I don't notice any difference. Actually who am I kidding, I actually think the 160kpbs version sounds slightly louder and more dynamic. Am I tone deaf or some shit?