Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sooniletugo

Has anyone else ever come across this old rumour that Chino cheated on his last wife and got another girl pregnant? Whats that all about?

cvthedrv

Quote from: sooniletugo on Dec 06, 2012, 03:15 AM
Has anyone else ever come across this old rumour that Chino cheated on his last wife and got another girl pregnant? Whats that all about?

ahahahhahaha that is fucking funny

DeftonesNZ

I think it's well known that he cheated never anything about getting a chick pregnant it's probably bullshit

sooniletugo

I'm not suggesting its legit, just saw somebody ranting about it on a site then googled it and found more results talking about it.

kurtone

In the revolver article when SNW came out it mentions his "girlfriend on the side" getting  preggo and that added to his stress

mr.sinister

Isn't his girlfriend now his wife?

DeftonesNZ

He's only got two boys as far as I know and I think their too old I'm pretty sure they're both teens now like 14 and 18 or something like that

laurapalmer

He's got a girl too, not sure how old she is. Probably 5 or so.

Martin

Quote from: Bqad on Dec 05, 2012, 06:35 PM
Quote from: Martin on Dec 02, 2012, 12:17 AM
Just to verify; there are only digital versions of the 'Sextape' and 'You've Seen The Butcher' singles right?

There's two versions of a 'You've Seen the Butcher' single. One is a US version in a jewel case with back cover art only and the other is a one track UK version (comes in a card sleeve I believe). There's also a UK 1 track CD single of 'Sextape'. Hope that helps. 

Thanks, does help!
In the end I just bought the digital versions, seeing how I couldn't find any hardcopies anywhere.

ignore the fashion

i was bored and messing around with photoshop, i had no idea or direction of what i was going to do. i just opened photoshop and typed out 'deftones' and went from there.

sooniletugo

deftoolsys07

Haha awesome, I was there at that show where he picks up the glasses and does the terminator thing.. travelled to OKC...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

DeftonesNZ

I've seen people say Papercut and My Own Summer but I don't think Chino's every actually said which one it is,I don't really see it though

Penicks

mein seriously isn't bad

DeftonesNZ

I like mein lyrics but the song really rolls with that sweet drum beat but then Serj's part comes in and kills the flow of the song

dictatesofreason

yea he fucking kills it in a very bad way.

Penicks

finally received koi no yokan pre-order

only got the lito

yay

BillyNo.9

I've only listened to KNY 3 times, still hate it.

deftoolsys07

Hey guys check this out:

http://drinkify.org/deftones

Stupid little website that tells you what drink you should make to go along with the music. They feel cheap ass beer does the trick with Deftones.
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

sing blue silver

I've seen this site before. It's all pretty random but still. Crosses actually have their own drink. Check my last post in the Crosses thread.