Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillyNo.9

Why does it suggest the most hipster beer around?

shoop

Knucklestones

So I've come across on several different sites this "Saturday Night Wrist (Sampler)". It's basically just the unmastered version of Beware and other songs, but Rapture is called FM and Kimdracula is called The Earth. The demo of Xerces is on there too.
http://www.melodycenta.com/Deftones/Saturday-Night-Wrist-Sampler-music/mp32609639/ <-----

deftoner664

Love the live version of Buffalo/FOD. It's a shame that it never made the final cut. I'd say that song right there is the closest we will ever know of what the dark and heavy side of Eros would sound like.  Chinos' vocals are so ominous it that song.
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

Penicks

Quote from: Penicks on Dec 09, 2012, 04:06 PM
finally received koi no yokan pre-order

only got the lito

yay

warner bros finally gave me a full refund, yay

cvthedrv

Quote from: Penicks on Jan 12, 2013, 10:57 AM
Quote from: Penicks on Dec 09, 2012, 04:06 PM
finally received koi no yokan pre-order

only got the lito

yay

warner bros finally gave me a full refund, yay

i am waiting the lithooo

ignore the fashion

At some point was B-Sides & Rarities released in a regular jewel case? I bought it the day it came out and mine is in a digipak kind of thing. Recently I seen a picture on instagram that looked like it was in a regular jewel case.

cvthedrv

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Jan 19, 2013, 04:32 AM
At some point was B-Sides & Rarities released in a regular jewel case? I bought it the day it came out and mine is in a digipak kind of thing. Recently I seen a picture on instagram that looked like it was in a regular jewel case.

yes, i have that.

ignore the fashion

Quote from: cvthedrv on Jan 19, 2013, 04:51 AM

yes, i have that.

Is that just how they are made now or what?

I wouldn't mind getting one just because its different.

cvthedrv

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Jan 19, 2013, 05:30 AM

yes, i have that.

i really dont know, i think the version with the regular jewel case is made to be cheapest than the packaged one, it doesn't have any other difference than the packaging.

ignore the fashion

Quote from: cvthedrv on Jan 19, 2013, 06:05 AM

yes, i have that.

i really dont know, i think the version with the regular jewel case is made to be cheapest than the packaged one, it doesn't have any other difference than the packaging.

The collector in me just wants it because it is different.

cvthedrv

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Jan 19, 2013, 06:35 PM
Quote from: cvthedrv on Jan 19, 2013, 06:05 AM

yes, i have that.

The collector in me just wants it because it is different.

hahaha i know that feeling bro

TheRealist

For all Chino cock suckers:

The man has earned himself a bald spot.

gwenudo

I was watching a show called the fallowing last night and out of nowhere change starts playing on one of the scenes.. it was great i got really excited and happy just to hear my favorite bands song on one of my favorite shows :3 <3
Was it like it seemed?...

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: gwenudo666 on Jan 29, 2013, 11:53 AM
I was watching a show called the fallowing last night and out of nowhere change starts playing on one of the scenes.. it was great i got really excited and happy just to hear my favorite bands song on one of my favorite shows :3 <3
Hey i think you messaged me about my pic I tried to reply but your inbox was full, all it is just the normal cover with the colours inverted.

gwenudo

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Jan 29, 2013, 12:00 PM
Quote from: gwenudo666 on Jan 29, 2013, 11:53 AM
Hey i think you messaged me about my pic I tried to reply but your inbox was full, all it is just the normal cover with the colours inverted.

Oh so thats what happened! Well i just deleted my inbox so i think you can try again? Please? And yea i know its just inverted but i dont have those cool image editing things that can do that...

DeftonesNZ

Here you go
[spoiler][/spoiler]

gwenudo

defsteve

Didn't know where this should go. Anyway, a podcast with 2 bloggers discussing Deftones for 56 minutes.

WFNY Podcast – 2013-02-02 – WFNY Curates: Deftones

http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/2013/02/wfny-podcast-2013-02-02-wfny-curates-deftones/
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Gee

Quote from: defsteve on Feb 05, 2013, 06:47 PM
Didn't know where this should go. Anyway, a podcast with 2 bloggers discussing Deftones for 56 minutes.

WFNY Podcast – 2013-02-02 – WFNY Curates: Deftones

http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/2013/02/wfny-podcast-2013-02-02-wfny-curates-deftones/

Nice. Thanks.
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno