Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Singing in the shower

Started by Make_shift Destiny, Jul 30, 2011, 02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Make_shift Destiny

What are some things you like to do when no one else is around?
Give her what you know she wants

Make_shift Destiny

I will literally spend hours jerking off.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Oldnewtype

The things that people do when they think no one's looking...

Make_shift Destiny

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Jul 30, 2011, 05:29 AM

I'm not sure what this is about.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Make_shift Destiny on Jul 30, 2011, 05:49 AM
Quote from: Oldnewtype on Jul 30, 2011, 05:29 AM

I'm not sure what this is about.

Basically he said he wants to fuck dead whales...so, me.

Variable

I usually poop when no one is around. Not always, but usually.

Penicks

Quote from: Variable on Aug 01, 2011, 04:23 PM

always this

also i if i 'kind of have to take a shit' but i'm not at my house, i'll probably hold it up, can go on for days if i want to

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Duuuuuuuuuuude.

Are you me?

Variable

I think most people do this. Pooping can almost always be held off for a day or two.

But, I hate it when I'm doing this, and then I get really gassy. Like say you're chilling with a new GF or something for the weekend and so you're trying to hold it because youre staying in a small apartment or hotel room. Yeah, then you get all gassy and there is no way you can hold it. I hate that. It's usually better to just shit in that case.

But the military hasn't always allowed me to shit in private. The worst is when they have the public-style shitters that don't even have doors. small curtains are bad enough. But I have had to shit in some that dont have doors or walls. Super fucking stupid.

Penicks

new girlfriend

leave her appartment

fart the entire staircase down

bebo

I used to have pooping anxiety and couldnt shit with anyone in the room so my freshman year of college I would set my alarm for 4 in the morning just to take a shit

fuck

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Penicks on Aug 01, 2011, 05:33 PM
Quote from: Variable on Aug 01, 2011, 04:23 PM

always this

also i if i 'kind of have to take a shit' but i'm not at my house, i'll probably hold it up, can go on for days if i want to
there's nothing like having home field advantage for taking a dump.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

Yeah,

But very recently my roomates-owners of the house, started renting a room to a new girl/ friend of mine. Like REALLY good friend. You would think thats all good right? Wrong! We have to share a bathroom. I no longer shit during normal hours that people are awake. I wait until after midnight to try and shit. It's horrible. My sleep-schedule is all off.

tarkil

How cute of you Trey...   :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

BillyNo.9

Quote from: Variable on Aug 02, 2011, 06:57 AM
Yeah,

But very recently my roomates-owners of the house, started renting a room to a new girl/ friend of mine. Like REALLY good friend. You would think thats all good right? Wrong! We have to share a bathroom. I no longer shit during normal hours that people are awake. I wait until after midnight to try and shit. It's horrible. My sleep-schedule is all off.

Buy a  chamber pot?

Variable

BillyNo.9

Why are you trying to avoid shitting around her? Because of the smell or the sound?

Variable

Because I'm a god dude. and gods don't shit.

BillyNo.9

Yeah I know that you've already established it a thousand times. Just crap out yer window so she doesn't suspect a thing?