Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Mike Shinoda & Joe Trapanese feat. Chino Moreno - Razors Out

Started by knifeparty, Mar 14, 2012, 02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dawg

Not sure if this is a Crosses song, since Mike Shinoda did the score for the movie.

Could more likely be a Mike Shinoda song featuring Chino/ Crosses.

http://mikeshinoda.com/2012/02/15/raid-score-vs-soundtrack/

Vesanic

Quote from: dawg on Mar 14, 2012, 03:54 PM
Not sure if this is a Crosses song, since Mike Shinoda did the score for the movie.

Could more likely be a Mike Shinoda song featuring Chino/ Crosses.

http://mikeshinoda.com/2012/02/15/raid-score-vs-soundtrack/

That's right... Ain't nothing to do with Crosses.

EDIT: Or well... I don't think so, at least.

Inkblades

This song is wild.

Also, can't wait to see this movie. Looks brutal.

hole-in-the-earth

Inkblades

I've been bumping this all day. This shit is my jam.

from_musings

wow this was actually very good. this is on another level musically i think,can't be crosses right? it's funny because i'm automatically waiting for something horrible to happen to the song when i hear chino singing to electronics- my mind now subconsciously associates chino's voice to somethingng shitty these days, probably because of crosses- can't help it.
maybe it would've been ever better with more modern sounds than that 8 bit or whatever, but great strong song regardless

defsteve

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

ChannelZer0

Sorrow

chuckles

If you listen to the song at the last minute very carefully, I'd swear that Chester is screaming... I know it's a lp type song with def/crosses type lyrics all over but damn I'm starting to dislike the song... Just my opinion...
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

defsteve

Mike and Joe Trapanese have a song on the upcoming soundtrack for "The Raid" called 'Razor's Out', which is one of two tracks featuring vocals that they did. This one features Chino Moreno from the Deftones and from Crosses, while the other one features Get Busy Committee.

/thread - lock
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Vesanic

Quote from: defsteve on Mar 15, 2012, 01:30 PM
Mike and Joe Trapanese have a song on the upcoming soundtrack for "The Raid" called 'Razor's Out', which is one of two tracks featuring vocals that they did. This one features Chino Moreno from the Deftones and from Crosses, while the other one features Get Busy Committee.

/thread - lock

No need to lock, I'll just rename it.

gottsu

I fell in love with this song since first hearing! 8) Razors Out sometimes has Crosses spirit, Chino Moreno in this song is the proverbial icing on the cake, once again gave us an outstanding proof of his vocal and versatility  ;) ;) ;)

dictatesofreason

its just a collab, although i dislike LP its not to bad of a song

pony_01

rock_n_frost

The song is not super duper..its a standart poppy ost but better.

But the movie..shit it looks fantastic
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Digital_Lotion77

jbmp1390

Why can't mike shinoda and linkin park just fucking die already. They showed a possible spark of talent more than 10 years ago, and since then it's been downhill. Since then they've been masquerading as though they have actual musical understanding and taste. Minutes to midnight is all i will say

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

hole-in-the-earth

I think A Thousand Suns was pretty good, when comparing it to Meteora and Minutes to Midnight. I liked it, but I still think they are eh... They're coming out with a new song on Monday, and then a new album this year...