Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

PALMS [new Chino Moreno side project]

Started by luisch, Apr 25, 2012, 03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

play

Quote from: scarywindow on May 22, 2013, 03:08 PM
Quote from: play on May 22, 2013, 03:04 PM
It's really weird. I didnt like Patagonia or Tropics at all.
After listening to them quite a bit, they are srsly fuckin growing on me.

Im a bit excited now haha

right on ;)  not long now til it drops!  i've got a big spliff of sour diesel and Clearwater Beach waiting for me when this gem pops up.
haha fuck yeah

deffur

I wonder wonder how many of u are tickling and giggling amongst the amount of time it takes for this to leak...lol...

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk 2

×× deffur ××

black coffee

Before the release of KNY it was way worse. I was a little bit disappointed for being the internet whore that I am and listening to tracks that leaked beforehand like Rosemary, Tempest and Leathers and this time I'm playing the cool guy who just waits

smooth as silk

Inkblades

Gee

"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

elite54

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

elite54

asshole

I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

deftoolsys07

So I'm assuming Luisch doesn't have this leaked track or whatever? Haha
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

elite54

haha yep. someone probably told him not to post it.

scarywindow

Ugh.  I wish this would just come out already.  I'm fucking dying here.

defsteve

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01skbqw

Radio 1 Rock Show

28/05/2013
AVAILABILITY:5 DAYS LEFT TO LISTEN
Duration: 2 hours
First broadcast: Tuesday 28 May 2013
Rock, metal, thrash, new music. Loud. This week Dan has highlights from Paramore, Biffy Clyro, 30 Seconds To Mars and Bring Me The Horizon's sets from BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend. Plus, there's brand new music from Sleeping With Sirens, Palms and Lonely The Brave.

Palms - Future Warrior
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

shoop

Woww, that's been out 2 days?! Thanks for the heads up. Luisch, it sounds like you knew about it being on there, why didn't you say anything if you did know?
Future Warrior: http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/43886111/file.html

people are people

Quote from: shoop on May 30, 2013, 08:10 AM
Luisch, it sounds like you knew about it being on there, why didn't you say anything if you did know?

Quote from: luisch on May 17, 2013, 02:56 AM
Quote from: cvthedrv on May 17, 2013, 02:31 AM
Quote from: luisch on May 16, 2013, 08:37 PM
This EP will have a little big surprise.

you had to say this?

why dont you say the complete shit?

Calm down, man, was talking with Aaron Harris and he told me that, but I'll never say anything more here. Thank you.

maybe??

DeftonesNZ

Haha damn this has been out two days already, I follow them on facebook and stuff and not one mention of a new song being released

DeftonesNZ

First impressions, I like the song alot, sounds like a bit more of the Isis influence got into this one than the others also Chino vocals seem to compliment the instrumentals more consistently in this song unlike the other songs where he sometimes sounded like he was on his own tangent , Mix sounds a bit weird though Chino sounds too quiet. Probably just the quality of the upload, but I hope the albums final mixing is alot better than what we've heard, these songs deserve to be heard properly, with all the different parts in these types of atmospheric songs the mix has to be pretty perfect for the song to sound right,I hope they take the time to get it right even if that means they outsource the mixing duties to someone who really knows what they're doing.

iceache

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on May 30, 2013, 10:14 AM
First impressions, I like the song alot, sounds like a bit more of the Isis influence got into this one than the others also Chino vocals seem to compliment the instrumentals more consistently in this song unlike the other songs where he sometimes sounded like he was on his own tangent , Mix sounds a bit weird though Chino sounds too quiet. Probably just the quality of the upload, but I hope the albums final mixing is alot better than what we've heard, these songs deserve to be heard properly, with all the different parts in these types of atmospheric songs the mix has to be pretty perfect for the song to sound right,I hope they take the time to get it right even if that means they outsource the mixing duties to someone who really knows what they're doing.

I would count on it sounding any better when it comes out.  It's 2013. The times of Shitty quality uploads are long gone.  The mix is what it is.

scarywindow

wow.  this song is gorgeous.  and it has been out for over two days?  Palms need to represent.