Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

PALMS [new Chino Moreno side project]

Started by luisch, Apr 25, 2012, 06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoop

guys that rip of Future Warrior was from the BBC Radio stream. It will sound better

Jerry_Curls

Palms is opening up for SOAD. wEirD

Well..not that odd, but I can imagine all the SOAD fans just wanting to moshhh!!!!!
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

cvthedrv

future warrior is exactly what i was expecting, im so happy right now.

beansandcornbread

The more I hear the more I like.  White vinyl ordered.

asshole

Quote from: tarkil on May 31, 2013, 10:50 AM
Quote from: asshole on May 31, 2013, 04:59 AM
i ordered the red vinyl.... debating if i should get a second copy

And how did you do that please ? Any site you could link me to ?

Cheers !
my bad next time ill post the site.. but i thought everyone knew
I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

deftoneseba

Quote from: defsteve on May 31, 2013, 11:06 AM
Quote from: asshole on May 31, 2013, 04:59 AM
i ordered the red vinyl.... debating if i should get a second copy

Pressing info for 2xLP vinyl.

1000 Clear
1000 White
1500 Red
1500 Gold
The rest Black
Thanks for the info! I ordered one Clear and one Gold. The asphalt shirt is awesome as well.
http://www.romastianboots.blogspot.com/
Go there for Deftones bootlegs trading.

Inkblades

Hank

Quote from: Inkblades on Jun 02, 2013, 04:02 AM
Another review:

http://echoesanddust.com/2013/06/palms-palms/

Thank You for the link.

I bet it is marvelous.

"Future Warrior"  is art at it's most refined.

Perfect.

Hank

quoted as truth by Jesus Christ

play

Quote from: Hank on Jun 02, 2013, 11:11 AM
and musically that song alone ( Future Warrior) crushes every side project Chino Moreno has participated in before this one .
big call lol

Hank

my Lord,  Sossamon is beautiful.

nice AV .

and yea man...I love Team Sleep and Crosses but that one song brings together everything what i think he was trying to do with both those bands. This album is gonna be one i really think he will make an effort to follow up on.

he finally found "that" sound he was somewhat looking for it seems.
Its awesome its with a group of musicians who seem hungry also .

play

Quote from: Hank on Jun 02, 2013, 11:35 AM
my Lord,  Sossamon is beautiful.

nice AV .

and yea man...I love Team Sleep and Crosses but that one song brings together everything what i think he was trying to do with both those bands. This album is gonna be one i really think he will make an effort to follow up on.

he finally found "that" sound he was somewhat looking for it seems.
Its awesome its with a group of musicians who seem hungry also .
i do agree man. Its a pretty amazing song.

The album trailer has got me so psyched as well.

DeftonesNZ

I not going to compare this to his other projects because even though they are in the same sort electronic music vein they are still uniquely different, I  don't think he has been looking for that one sound I just think the genre is very wide and that he has just been having fun exploring the different possibilities under that same umbrella , also I don't think it could be called a side project in the same sense as the others anyeay because he had zilch to do with the instrumentals, the Isis guys just made all the instrumentals and then approached him to lay down vocals. I'm really looking forward to the album though I love this sort ambient atmospheric stuff I'm especially eager to hear Antarctic handshake I feel in love with the little preview as soon as I heard it.

Hank

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Jun 02, 2013, 01:00 PM
I not going to compare this to his other projects because even though they are in the same sort electronic music vein they are still uniquely different, I  don't think he has been looking for that one sound I just think the genre is very wide and that he has just been having fun exploring the different possibilities under that same umbrella , also I don't think it could be called a side project in the same sense as the others anyeay because he had zilch to do with the instrumentals, the Isis guys just made all the instrumentals and then approached him to lay down vocals. I'm really looking forward to the album though I love this sort ambient atmospheric stuff

I feel you man. I get that he likes to make music in a bunch of forms or whatever ( besides Deftones).
You have to see that what I'm saying is this project has the most potential (out of all the side projects we have heard from HIM).
I have to agree to disagree with that whole " I  don't think he has been looking for that one sound" notion , because he HAS.

defsteve

01 JUN THE PRE-SALE OF OUR 2XLP IS 50% SOLD OUT. GRAB ONE IN LIMITED COLOR. THE LP ALSO COMES WITH A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD HTTP://T.CO/3EEKANGLKU
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

ignore the fashion

Pre-ordered the red and clear vinyl.

elite54

So will we get a link to the album on the 25th then?

defsteve

Quote from: elite54 on Jun 03, 2013, 01:17 AM
So will we get a link to the album on the 25th then?

Guessing you will get a card with download code with the actual vinyl.
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Slacker

will chino play the guitar in the live show?

N0S3BLEED976

So according to last.fm, some people are already listening to the full LP. Does that mean it has leaked?