It's gonna be 10 long months...

Crazylegs

10 episodes just isn't enough

bebo

I cant wait to see Arya Stark's fate in Braavos

chick de la lynch

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 19, 2012, 10:34 AM
Quote from: blixa on May 19, 2012, 05:28 AM
my boss just gave me this show. will start watching soon because all my mates won't shut up about it.
Great, so when I can be the Jaime Lannister to your Cersei Lannister?

I wish I could say this was a turn on, but incest is icky.

I finally got into this show thanks to my brother. Originally I was going to wait and watch this show before the third season began but one thing lead to another and here I am. I should have waited. Ten months is going to go by so slowly.

Oh and I want a dire wolf. And I want Tyrion Lannister to ride one because that would just be fucking awesome. And sexy.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Jun 05, 2012, 09:27 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 19, 2012, 10:34 AM
Quote from: blixa on May 19, 2012, 05:28 AM
my boss just gave me this show. will start watching soon because all my mates won't shut up about it.
Great, so when I can be the Jaime Lannister to your Cersei Lannister?

I wish I could say this was a turn on, but incest is icky.

I finally got into this show thanks to my brother. Originally I was going to wait and watch this show before the third season began but one thing lead to another and here I am. I should have waited. Ten months is going to go by so slowly.

Oh and I want a dire wolf. And I want Tyrion Lannister to ride one because that would just be fucking awesome. And sexy.
I want a direwolf AND a Hodor.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

dictatesofreason

bright lights, big city

Thank god this show is back on. It felt like I was reconnecting with an old friend. Giants!!!
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

I know,I was soo happy to see my Jon again. Soo much is going down this season!

theis

Great episode. Can't wait for MOOOOAAAARR!

chick de la lynch

The nipple scene gave me heebie jeebies, but I guess it's a good indicator you have a pretty tough army if they can withstand that kind of pain without flinching.

This season is going to be great!

lostpilot

I have a strong feeling that the army will actually be patient pussies and that she will buy worthless guns:)

bright lights, big city

Stupid me looking at my phone during the opening credits... missed that they once again changed up the map sequence and made Winterfell all smoky and added Astapor in the east.

Their budget must've received a boost too, since those dragons looked fantastic and to pay all these actors they added. So excited they got Ciaran Hinds as the King in the North. And I think next week we get to see Diana Rigg for the first time.
DERP

black coffee

Ciaran Hinds doing quality television again... that is just as good news as a new Game of Thrones season

( in case you watched Rome )

bright lights, big city

DERP

bebo

Great episode tonight. Need moar, havent been disappointed by this show yet

bright lights, big city

I've said this since like the 3rd episode of season 1, but 10 episodes just isn't enough. For this universe to only receive 10 episodes a year while almost every other show on cable gets 12 or 13 is frustrating.

To those who've read the books - so are they completely leaving out the Brave Companions? I guess I see why to exclude some characters; they were still introducing new characters last night (The Blackfish was awesome).
DERP

devilinside

What I'm trying to figure is,the Hound saved Sansa from being raped but called out Arya,Stark Bitch as I recall,in front of the Brotherhood. I'm trying to figure his intentions. Couldn't he have just let her go about her business and not say anything?

bright lights, big city

That ending Dany scene was one of the best parts from the books and just as awesome as I'd hoped to see on the show. Totally makes up for her not really doing anything in season 2.

Every scene this week too... so good. Lady Olenna/Varys scene was hilarious and good to 2 of the most conniving characters together. I also really enjoy the subtle ways they've been adding some history to the story. Last week Jorah mentioned Dany's older brother. This week Joffrey was referring to all the dead Targaryens, and then Beric blaming The Hound for some important women and children getting murdered during the sack of Kings Landing.
DERP

theis

Holy mother of...that ending was amazing.

chick de la lynch

I haven't read the books, but I have to say the ending with Daenerys was predictable and I saw it coming two episodes back. However, it doesn't make the last five minutes of the episode any less awesome. Dany FTW!