Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Tour: Live guide + video footage

Started by Vesanic, Jul 26, 2012, 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sooniletugo

While i dig them adding rare songs to the setlist, Rickets is one of the only Deftones tracks I couldn't give a shit about, along with Street Carp.

LG95

I've always thought Street Carp was a really underrated song.
I could float here forever

Yoi Yes Kokan

what? that hook is from heaven, straight stunner track.

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: sooniletugo on Mar 10, 2016, 12:38 AM
While i dig them adding rare songs to the setlist, Rickets is one of the only Deftones tracks I couldn't give a shit about, along with Street Carp.

Both are one of my favorites from their respective albums =P
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

sooniletugo

Different strokes i guess. Definitely my least favourites from their respective albums haha.

I'm still excited about them playing rare stuff, and any ATF songs are welcome. Rickets is okay, it just doesn't do much for me, compared to the rest of the album. Wish I'd been at that show where they played ATF in full last year. Hell, I wish I could watch them play through every album live. But ATF strikes me as having the songs that sound the best live.

shine down unshy

They're playing a free show here at SXSW tomorrow.  I think there's a couple of other Austinites here on the board...if anything I'll try to record some video with my crappy phone.  Show's gonna be a short one I think, based on the acts coming on every hour.

pelican fly

! No longer available

Lol Chino @ 15sec

I love what they are doing with Rickets and BQAD . They need to do more mash ups like that. I love when they used to do engine with a bunch of adrenaline songs thrown in the middle before going back to it for the end.

shine down unshy

shine down unshy

Vesanic

guizz

shine down unshy

I recorded the intro and part of the first song which was Rocket Skates* at the SXSW show..  The intro was unlike anything I've ever heard from them....and it was Hearts/Wires.

luisch

Quote from: shine down unshy on Mar 18, 2016, 04:58 AM
I recorded the intro and part of the first song which was Hexagram at the SXSW show..  The intro was unlike anything I've ever heard from them....and it was Hearts/Wires.

Woah! how sounds, man? can you share with us?
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Vesanic

shine down unshy

It's a slow guitar intro, clean with reverb...I was far back but I'm sure it's Chino playing...it sounds beautiful.  In the background of the song you can hear Frank with some kind of "strobe synth" dotting the background very lightly...very fucking sexy sounding...and the deep rumbling bass...chills. You will not be disappointed.

luisch

Quote from: shine down unshy on Mar 18, 2016, 05:28 AM
It's a slow guitar intro, clean with reverb...I was far back but I'm sure it's Chino playing...it sounds beautiful.  In the background of the song you can hear Frank with some kind of "strobe synth" dotting the background very lightly...very fucking sexy sounding...and the deep rumbling bass...chills. You will not be disappointed.

Hype, thanks man. I really have hope in this record. (And in this song especially, tho)
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Inkblades

Sounds cool. Can't wait to hear the Pink Floyd influence on that one.