Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Tour: Live guide + video footage

Started by Vesanic, Jul 26, 2012, 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shine down unshy

He started singing Drake - Hotling Bling between ATF and Rickets...or Rickets and BQAD, I forget.  It actually sounded good with the band still playing the song in the background.

shine down unshy

Quote from: shoop on Mar 18, 2016, 05:53 AM
2016.03.17 Austin, TX setlist - https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1935618_10208456368749432_41828809761193386_n.jpg?oh=4d9844b89c702bf1c083f465b6e41094&oe=5790AA97

Apparently they opened with Hexagram though so.. wrong order I guess.

It was Rocket Skates, I messed up dude.  It's the intro + Rocket Skates.  Sorry for the confusion.  The setlist is right.

DeftonesNZ

Thanks for the video, definite Pink Floyd vibe really excited for this album now

stu_101

HooiserBowhunter

Sounds cool. How do we know thats Hearts/Wires?

shine down unshy

Quote from: HooiserBowhunter on Mar 18, 2016, 08:13 AM
Sounds cool. How do we know thats Hearts/Wires?

Because as soon as I uploaded that same video on Youtube, it was taken down almost immediately and this:

phil for real

That sounds incredible.  Holy chit I'd love for Deftones to do an album full of tracks like that.

ANattyRat

Quote from: shine down unshy on Mar 18, 2016, 06:58 AM
https://vimeo.com/159461721

Wow, that is a beautiful intro. Definitely unlike anything they've done before. Thanks a lot for recording and uploading. Did you say the show was pro-shot?

Everything I hear about this album (comments, reviews, the songs), have all increased my excitement. I don't know about you guys, but I do genuinely believe Gore will be a very experimental album, very diverse in its moods, and a big departure from the last two albums. 8th of April can't come here soon enough.

shine down unshy

Quote from: ANattyRat on Mar 18, 2016, 09:14 AM
Quote from: shine down unshy on Mar 18, 2016, 06:58 AM
https://vimeo.com/159461721

Wow, that is a beautiful intro. Definitely unlike anything they've done before. Thanks a lot for recording and uploading. Did you say the show was pro-shot?

Everything I hear about this album (comments, reviews, the songs), have all increased my excitement. I don't know about you guys, but I do genuinely believe Gore will be a very experimental album, very diverse in its moods, and a big departure from the last two albums. 8th of April can't come here soon enough.

Yeah, notice the camera swinging around there?  It was being recorded.

phil for real

I'm so stoked for this album.  I was a little disappointed in Prayers, but it's grown on me a bit.  Doomed User is a very nice song.  That clip of Hearts/Wires sounds perfect.  So excited to hear this album.  The reviews have me even more excited.  Hope this leaks asap.  When you guys think it'll leak?

shine down unshy

Probably a week before the release is my guess.

phil for real

Yeah I'd assume so too.  Only a couple of weeks away.

HooiserBowhunter

It crazy we just talk about the album leak as the inevitable haha. They probably almost have to schedule teasers, and single releases accordingly to when they think things will leak as well.

luisch

Thanks for share, shine down unshy. The intro sounds so PF, love it!

Chino sounds so good on the vid below. (Is Feiticeira, not Knife Prty, btw)
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

therealdaebat

That intro into rocket skates is so good.
---------------------------------------------------------------
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

http://reddit.com/r/deftones

geraavl08

After hearing that intro, I think that clip from marcmojo's instagram is hearts/wires

Freedomsoldier17

man that intro is trippy as hell, so psyched for that song

i liked the instagram clip a teeny bit more though since its more fast paced, but thats probably the latter part that leads into the verse so they didn't want to reveal too much

phil for real

Quote from: geraavl08 on Mar 18, 2016, 01:35 PM
After hearing that intro, I think that clip from marcmojo's instagram is hearts/wires

Where can I listen to this clip?