Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Tour: Live guide + video footage

Started by Vesanic, Jul 26, 2012, 09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LG95

So fucking happy about them finally playing Smile.
I could float here forever

RoyalDeftonicBoy

LG95

Billy9

Not logged on I time. Anyone else going to Download?
Get off emo music forums and feed yourself you smelly goth.

LG95

Briefly considered it but the lineup is a bit stale. Not enough to entice me.

LG95

Download Festival are doing a virtual, online festival over this weekend. They'll be showing footage of Deftones 2016 performance later on this evening, UK time. I presume they'll be showing more than the two songs that were broadcast at the time.

Vesanic

Amnesia Festival in Quebec are doing the same on June 19, and Deftones are on the bill. They played there in 2013 but also played Around the Fur front to back in 2015. It won't be full sets either. Hope it's from the ATF performance!

https://www.montebellorock.com/en/

B_S_79

Anyone know if the US tour that was rescheduled for this upcoming summer is still on? I know the dates are still up..just wondering if they are going to actually pull this off or wait until 2022. I know a couple shows I have tickets for have already been pushed back to 2022.

laurapalmer

Quote from: B_S_79 on Apr 22, 2021, 04:39 PM
Anyone know if the US tour that was rescheduled for this upcoming summer is still on? I know the dates are still up..just wondering if they are going to actually pull this off or wait until 2022. I know a couple shows I have tickets for have already been pushed back to 2022.

Still on as of now. Coincidentally yesterday I was speaking with a friend who is a marketing director at the venue I have tickets for and he said the show is "very likely to happen" unless covid numbers have a major setback

B_S_79

Thank you!

Quote from: laurapalmer on Apr 22, 2021, 10:31 PM
Quote from: B_S_79 on Apr 22, 2021, 04:39 PM

Still on as of now. Coincidentally yesterday I was speaking with a friend who is a marketing director at the venue I have tickets for and he said the show is "very likely to happen" unless covid numbers have a major setback

Martin

Long shot, but is there any footage / or hint at possible footage retained somewhere of their show in Paradiso, Amsterdam June 5th 2000?

Vesanic

Quote from: Martin on Jul 01, 2021, 07:13 PM
Long shot, but is there any footage / or hint at possible footage retained somewhere of their show in Paradiso, Amsterdam June 5th 2000?

That'd be cool, unlikely but you never know what surfaces these days

976-EVIL

Surprised the guys has pushed the Spring tour to 2022,  and Bonoroo. Even more surprised I'm the first to post about it.
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

Vesanic

I think it's common knowledge SL virtually doesn't exist outside of album releases.

976-EVIL

REALLY??!

Is Rockville at Daytona the first Deftones Set of 2021?
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

nicklav

I can only speak for myself, but I check the site almost daily and have for almost 15 years. Just a part of my routine now. I rarely post though.

defsteve

Quote from: 976-EVIL on Jul 10, 2021, 09:37 AM
REALLY??!

Is Rockville at Daytona the first Deftones Set of 2021?

Sep 30  - North Music Festival - Porto, PORTUGAL

If it happens, that will be the first show since Dia De Los Deftones in November 2019!
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Martin

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 08, 2021, 02:54 PM

That's why I tried; I've seen a lot of footage in recent years of times I never thought were recorded at all. Who knows...

Vesanic

Quote from: Martin on Jul 21, 2021, 11:09 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 08, 2021, 02:54 PM

That's why I tried; I've seen a lot of footage in recent years of times I never thought were recorded at all. Who knows...

For a long time I've been hearing about two video tapers being at the Paris show from that tour - not sure that'll ever come out but there's lots of instances like that where the footage was taken, it just never came out for a variety of reasons.

Like you said it's not completely a long shot, there's been a lot of surprises the last couple of years.

GlimmeringMaggit

Can't say I'm particularly bothered about watching shitty phone footage of gigs now but I've seen a couple of pictures of this first show back - not only the new bassist, but an extra guitarist?! Different stage setup too... interesting.
Formerly LG95