Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Tour: Live guide + video footage

Started by Vesanic, Jul 26, 2012, 09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharinglungs

They FUCKING played Lovers live....

976-EVIL

One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

Martin

LOVERS!!!
Damn man, what a setlist too!
And listening to 'Genesis' now, and it just sounds awesome. Really want to go see them live somewhere, so happy they are back on the road again.
Wonder who the second guitarist is.

GlimmeringMaggit

Chino let loose from guitar for the end of Royal. Dude's missed performing.
Formerly LG95

kurtone

Quote from: Martin on Apr 15, 2022, 02:50 PM
LOVERS!!!
And listening to 'Genesis' now, and it just sounds awesome. Really want to go see them live somewhere, so happy they are back on the road again.

Lance from will haven and some other band

plagasx

So they finally gave some proper recognition to Lovers huh lol..

I just want them to play Anniversary, Pink Maggit and Riviere in full ffs...

Martin

Quote from: kurtone on Apr 16, 2022, 01:09 AM
Quote from: Martin on Apr 15, 2022, 02:50 PM
LOVERS!!!

Lance from will haven and some other band

Check, saw his pop up indeed.
His other band's Eightfourseven https://www.facebook.com/eightfourseven/
And he's in Horseneck https://www.facebook.com/horseneckmusic

Inkblades

Oh shit, the singer from Eightfourseven? Always loved that band, wish they had gotten bigger.

Awesome they played Lovers and Genesis sounded killer.

B_S_79

Seattle looked to be the same setlist, just a different order.

I wish there were more songs from Ohms, but the set seems pretty well rounded and a nice sample of their discography.  (There's a joke in this somewhere: Chino is writing a setlist and just can't figure out what songs to add, and the Ohms album is literally beating him over the head, and he says "I got it - B SIDE from 2003! Perfect!!")

I am beyond confused how they haven't mentioned one thing about Sergio's departure, or the new bassist, and the new guitarist. Unless I missed this?

N0S3BLEED976

No, fuck anyone who wants to know what's going on with the band. They don't owe us anything. Not even if you paid 500$ for VIP tickets and expected to meet Sergio

B_S_79

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Apr 19, 2022, 12:46 PM
No, fuck anyone who wants to know what's going on with the band. They don't owe us anything. Not even if you paid 500$ for VIP tickets and expected to meet Sergio

Let me rephrase. I don't care to know what's going on with the band. I would like to know more about the new members. I thought they would at least mention that. I'm not asking , nor do I care for the inner workings of the band. Just thought they would be like "hey this is so and so he's going to be helping us on tour..."

N0S3BLEED976

That's perfectly fine. They wouldn't care to introduce some random hired guns though, would they? Transparency isn't their strong suit. People could get the wrong idea that they might become full members in the future, too

B_S_79

Look at the setlist on setlist.fm for the May 2nd show. It says they practiced Goon Squad during soundcheck. Not sure how true that is, but it would be awesome to see it pop up at some point during the tour.

Vesanic

Quote from: B_S_79 on May 04, 2022, 08:48 PM
Look at the setlist on setlist.fm for the May 2nd show. It says they practiced Goon Squad during soundcheck. Not sure how true that is, but it would be awesome to see it pop up at some point during the tour.

I was the one to make that edit on setlist.fm. I got the info from someone who was there, he's part of the board. Btw we also made the below multicam video of the first performance of Lovers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70wKncA9Kbc

BS3

I hope they start to mix it up a little bit. Their catalogue is way too deep to be playing the same setlist every night. But it is incredible that they played Lovers.

B_S_79

Quote from: BS3 on May 05, 2022, 03:20 AM

I hope they start to mix it up a little bit. Their catalogue is way too deep to be playing the same setlist every night. But it is incredible that they played Lovers.

Agreed. Two songs from the new album is SO disappointing. And they took away Lovers and replaced it with Lotion. They played more new songs during the Gore tour. For me, having seen them so many times, hearing anything I haven't heard is always welcomed..I was expecting maybe 4-5 songs from Ohms after such a long layoff from playing.

sharinglungs

Stef sitting out Canada/Europe shows because he's too chicken shit to get a vaccine, he probably had worse vaccines to travel before this one...

xblackxcrossx

Quote from: sharinglungs on May 21, 2022, 12:23 AM
Stef sitting out Canada/Europe shows because he's too chicken shit to get a vaccine, he probably had worse vaccines to travel before this one...

Oh fuck outta here with that blind conformist non sense dude... The mans choice is the mans choice. I think its bullshit that international fans have to miss out on seeing him live as well, but maybe you should point the finger at the greedy fuckheads connected to the WEF/Big Pharma rather than a musician.

Penicks

yeah man it's just a global pandemic chill out