Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

Thanks. It is indeed, even if she hadn't been with us for that long...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

downtownpony

Sorry for your loss.

lostpilot

Quote from: tarkil on Sep 17, 2012, 02:44 PM
---- my cat died today.... She was only 6 months old.... She had a heart problem, but we didn't see it coming at all.... Big downer

I GIVE YOU ALL OF MY LOVE.
Somehow whenever a person on SL loses their pet I get all emotional :-)
cheers

devilinside

Quote from: tarkil on Sep 17, 2012, 02:44 PM
---- my cat died today.... She was only 6 months old.... She had a heart problem, but we didn't see it coming at all.... Big downer

I'm sorry to hear that. Speaking of, I lost a dog Saturday. :,( She was hunting and a boxer and chow got ahold of her,tore her back legs up and she went into shock. She was only 3 years old, but one of the best dogs I've ever owned. I miss her soo much.

lostpilot

sorry to hear this, Kelly!

pissedandpierced

- Im still really achy and I can hardly walk and I'm fed up of limping.
- I split up with my boyfriend. He didn't love me and I found that really hard to deal with and we weren't really going anywhere.

"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Gee

Quote from: nuno cal on Sep 17, 2012, 01:54 AM
- depressed as fuck
- feeling like im going down that endless spiral again

Why depressed ?
In any case, about what you feel is not going right : bring change to it. Yeah, easy to say, right ? :)
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

devilinside

+ my job
+ new deftones
+ dexter soon
- not enough hours in a day

lithium

-ear infection keeping me from hearing new deftones
💩

Jerry_Curls

^ Sucks for yew mang...The intro sounds like Resident Evil video game soundtrack +  Diamond Eyes (song...but more aggresive) + A Thursday chorus + a bridge that is pretty killer with a lot of toms and china symbols and Stef going CHUGA-CHUGA-CHUGA... I didn't like it at first but now I do. :-)

+Going to see The Exorcist at the cemetery tonight with this guy. A movie+picnic+kissing= swooooon
++I'm really fond of this guy
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Sep 22, 2012, 07:37 PM
^ Sucks for yew mang...The intro sounds like Resident Evil video game soundtrack +  Diamond Eyes (song...but more aggresive) + A Thursday chorus + a bridge that is pretty killer with a lot of toms and china symbols and Stef going CHUGA-CHUGA-CHUGA... I didn't like it at first but now I do. :-)

+Going to see The Exorcist at the cemetery tonight with this guy. A movie+picnic+kissing= swooooon

Glad you're kind of finding love, J.

lithium

Thanks man, and good luck! Big ++s for you!
💩

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: lithium on Sep 23, 2012, 02:22 AM

Thanks man, and good luck! Big ++s for you!

Thursday chorus = Jet black new year.
One of thursday's best choruses, indeed.

dictatesofreason

+34 DAYS LEFT IN THE ARMY

Vesanic

+ Got my grade from the uni. First real success in three years. Finally feeling like I'm able to do something with my life.
- Sharinglungs

sing blue silver

downtownpony

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 24, 2012, 12:52 PM
+ Got my grade from the uni. First real success in three years. Finally feeling like I'm able to do something with my life.

Congrats. Looking forward to that feeling myself.

lostpilot

- 1/2 of today
+ 2/2 of today
- have to start managing THINGS, like a "grown up"
+ everything is going pretty well
+ Young Galaxy
+ new soundsystem
- moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyh

from_musings

+ going back to 505
- 7 hour flight
- 45 min drive