Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

++after 10 days of work I get a day off tomorrow.
+band practice tonight
+get to sleep past 5 am tomorrow. Thank fucking god.

roflestiltskin

+ It's been 2 months since I started eating healthy.  I feel great!
- Food is expensive.

Jerry_Curls

Thanks for all the kind words about me finding a bf... it has come true! :-))))))))))))

+cloud9
-work
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

lostpilot

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Oct 03, 2012, 08:36 PM
Thanks for all the kind words about me finding a bf... it has come true! :-))))))))))))

+cloud9
-work

dude, I am very happy for you :-)
I hope you stay with this guy!

edit: judging by the facebook, he's pretty fucking gorgeous:P

RoyalDeftonicBoy

+ Soccer
+ No more part-time job,full time now! :D
- GF still away with medical studies
- Cousin of my GF on coma

chick de la lynch

Quote from: lostpilot on Oct 03, 2012, 09:09 PM
Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Oct 03, 2012, 08:36 PM

+cloud9
-work

dude, I am very happy for you :-)
I hope you stay with this guy!

edit: judging by the facebook, he's pretty fucking gorgeous:P

I thought he was cute, too! Congrats on the new relationship! :)

sing blue silver

-------- When I was about 16 I was kicked out by an abusive drunken stepfather for no reason and my mother didn't stand up for me because she was afraid of being alone so she chose him over me. In this time I had nowhere to go and no family to turn to. My best friend Josh and his father Dave took me in with no questions asked. They let me live with them as long as I needed until I finished school, got a job, and was able to get my own place. I've never been more grateful for two people in my life who only wanted to help me and never asked anything in return. Today I heard that while driving through Mexico, Dave lost control of his bike and was killed. He was a one of a kind man and the kind of father I could only wish I had. He had a huge impact on my life and I think I'm the most upset that I'll never get to truly pay him back for all he did for me. I'll miss him a great deal and wish he knew how much his kindness meant to me in a very troubling time in my life. RIP Dave.

theis

Damn, man. Truly sorry to hear that. My condolences.

black coffee

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

downtownpony

Sorry for your loss.

lostpilot

Quote from: sing blue silver on Oct 04, 2012, 11:05 AM
-------- When I was about 16 I was kicked out by an abusive drunken stepfather for no reason and my mother didn't stand up for me because she was afraid of being alone so she chose him over me. In this time I had nowhere to go and no family to turn to. My best friend Josh and his father Dave took me in with no questions asked. They let me live with them as long as I needed until I finished school, got a job, and was able to get my own place. I've never been more grateful for two people in my life who only wanted to help me and never asked anything in return. Today I heard that while driving through Mexico, Dave lost control of his bike and was killed. He was a one of a kind man and the kind of father I could only wish I had. He had a huge impact on my life and I think I'm the most upset that I'll never get to truly pay him back for all he did for me. I'll miss him a great deal and wish he knew how much his kindness meant to me in a very troubling time in my life. RIP Dave.

very sorry to hear this, friend.

sing blue silver

devilinside

Quote from: sing blue silver on Oct 04, 2012, 11:05 AM

:'(

rock_n_frost

+ A big boobie girlfriend
+ She is naked everynight
+ She loves oral sex
+ She knows how to cook

- Some of you dont have girlfriends
- Some of yours girlfriends have small breasts

+ Nananananaaaa-na hahahahaaaa-ha
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

BillyNo.9

- Face planted a sticky ass dance floor and took a chunk of flesh out of my chin.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

+/- Resident Evil 6
+ Gym
+ Messi doing a great game with Argentina yesterday
+ Hitman Professional Edition Pre Ordered with discounts
+ Job Full-Time
- Missing so much my GF due to her fucking College,luckily it will be over next month and she will be home with me

deftones47

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Oct 13, 2012, 08:47 PM
- Face planted a sticky ass dance floor and took a chunk of flesh out of my chin.

Ouch!

+ Found a way to cheat on my math class's online certifications.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

+ Fruit Salad
+ Messi+10 Fucking Chile's Whole National Soccer Team LOL
+ Resident Evil 6 (Im liking it a lot more)
- Impatient About Hitman Absolution! I Want It Here My Professional Edition!
- I want more money !!!!