Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 23, 2004, 01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

Quote from: CandyAndy on Nov 09, 2012, 11:24 PM
Quote from: sing blue silver on Nov 09, 2012, 10:48 PM
--------worked 9 days straight and had a ton of plans this weekend. I'm now too sick to do anything and had to cancel all my plans. Work 10 days straight starting Monday.

You gotta be careful. :( Overworking like that can get your immune system so low, you'll be getting sick once a month. :/ I hope things get easier for you.

I wish I had a choice.

lostpilot

Dude, you really work a lot.. how come?

deftones47

+ Koi No Yokan comes out soon
+ King Animal (Soundgarden) comes out soon
+ Black Ops II comes out soon
+ I'm getting better in my math class

BillyNo.9

Inkblades

+ Breaking up.
- Breaking up.

gui

+had sex
+girl is hot
-girl is insane.

BillyNo.9

- It was remembrance Sunday yesterday, a memorial day for all of our dead soldiers from the first world war. On my way to work I saw a local man with learning difficulties inadvertently dressed like some sort of Nazi or German commander.

CandyAndy

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Nov 12, 2012, 03:46 AM
- It was remembrance Sunday yesterday, a memorial day for all of our dead soldiers from the first world war. On my way to work I saw a local man with learning difficulties inadvertently dressed like some sort of Nazi or German commander.

All I can say to that is "wow..."

+Saw Little Hurricane and Electric Six in concert yesterday night.
+Today was the PERFECT fall day, beautiful weather.
-Lately I've been feeling very cuddley and yet I have no one to cuddle.
+++At least I'm not dating that crazy sum'bitch anymore. I'd rather cuddle a pile of possums than do that again, and I'm certain the possums would be friendlier anyway. :D

sing blue silver

Quote from: gui on Nov 11, 2012, 09:41 PM
+had sex
+girl is hot
-girl is insane.

A story old as time. Hot girls=insane.

-still a bit sick.
+band wrote another new song I'm really into.
---our drummer is awful but he introduced us all so we can't really kick him out.
++Koi No Yokan tomorrow

chick de la lynch

Quote from: sing blue silver on Nov 12, 2012, 02:51 PM
++Koi No Yokan tomorrow

I've been patiently waiting, and knowing it'll be out in less than 24 hours is driving me bananas!

deftones47

+ Koi No Yokan is finally out!  :D

BillyNo.9

- KNY is a disappoint.
- I'm 18 and still can't even begin to think of what I want to do for the rest of my life. College is shit and I can't carve a niche for myself.

lostpilot

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Nov 14, 2012, 11:05 PM
- I'm 18 and still can't even begin to think of what I want to do for the rest of my life. College is shit and I can't carve a niche for myself.

Dude, this is just the beginning of the beginning.
Think of a computer game.. basically you are something like level 5, when there's up to 80 levels to go.

BillyNo.9

I get where you're coming from man, that's a nice way to look at it. Just in this stage of life, you're supposed to be in training for the other 75 levels -.-

lostpilot

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Nov 15, 2012, 08:50 PM
I get where you're coming from man, that's a nice way to look at it. Just in this stage of life, you're supposed to be in training for the other 75 levels -.-

Give it time.
Let these levels come to you level by level. When you play a game, do you directly think what will happen of you when you are level 50, or are you just trying your best to get into another level, brother?

I could be a professional preacher.

BillyNo.9

I hear ya. Just take it as it comes and work out what to do next in my own time. Start a church of Darius, you'd be the WBC's arch enemy haha

lostpilot

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Nov 16, 2012, 01:42 AM
I hear ya. Just take it as it comes and work out what to do next in my own time. Start a church of Darius, you'd be the WBC's arch enemy haha

Oh dude, I truly hate WBC so much. I am not a very TRULY hateful person and can be rather ignorant to some things and just say "fuck it", but these people are fucking retarded. Scum of the earth, uneducated and highly offensive people. Sorry but this topic gets me going so fast.

sing blue silver

---About a week ago I woke up and couldn't hear out of my right ear at all and noticed my hearing in my left ear was diminished. I assumed it had something to do with the cold I was getting over because I had been very congested. I waited a week and it hasn't gotten any better so I went to see a doctor last night. I'm losing my hearing. I'm almost completely deaf on the right and have about 3/4 of my hearing on the left. It will continue to diminish and I will be deaf at a young age. I'm 24 and a musician. Music is my absolute everything and the only thing that makes me feel like not giving up every day. In a few short years I won't have that anymore. This has been devastating.

Crazylegs

- holy shit buddy I'm sorry to hear that. Super bummer.

Penicks

that is one tough fucking blow

hearing aids?