Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrs_swa

---never experienced sensei star :(
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

theis

serious question, doesnt your brain get affected by the amount of weed you smoke, Fireal? you smoke practically every day, right?

i mean, i like to smoke weed, though i only do 1-2 twice a month..TOPS. i couldn't handle doing it every day.

ScatteredImage

goldpony

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Nov 15, 2007, 09:16 PM
serious question, doesnt your brain get affected by the amount of weed you smoke, Fireal? you smoke practically every day, right?

i mean, i like to smoke weed, though i only do 1-2 twice a month..TOPS. i couldn't handle doing it every day.

i know the question was directed elsewhere but i have sufficent experience to answer as well. I smoke all day everyday and at first its...difficult?...to deal with if you got shit to do but considering that ive been like that since i was in high ( :)) school, ive learned to live with it. if i had started later, i probably wouldnt be able to deal with it. i do notice a slight lack of motivation but considering im a hyper motivated person, it just makes me normal as far as that goes. without it id be the guy who decides to build a car from scratch at 3 in the morning and works nonstop on it. i cant speak for fireal, but im guessing he has learned to deal as well. some addictions are worse than others
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bebo

+tool
-massive head ache for two days
-sick

Atomic

Quote from: ScatteredImage on Nov 15, 2007, 01:08 PM
+/- Please tell me this isn't who I think it is with a new SN...
whoever u think i am, i'm not them

+ my arms are gettin muscle-ish
- crap, i gotta get a hair cut!
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

yoda on mars

+ new mars volta cover
+ coffee...
- which is a part of my Mexican breakfast today
+ I think I'm gonna nuke some food in the microwave

Zevaka

+ drunk on the 1st day of the weekend (yes, i mean friday)

deftonekid

- friday and i'm home
- i've been without smokin pot for a long time
+ patton's music

Fireal1222

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Nov 15, 2007, 09:16 PM

lol. theres people out there who smoke way more than me. and only the most resinous buds. and they are doing just fine. as am i. i admit i wish i could cut down to smoke less frequently. but its difficult.

Quote from: mrs_swa on Nov 15, 2007, 09:04 PM
---never experienced sensei star :(

very light green.plenty of redish-orangish hairs that cascade the buds. nice amount of crystals. and they smell absolutely fanstastic. you'd be able to get in my car. and smell the weed in the bag the minute you got in.

the smoke is very smooth ( as all headies should be ). and the taste is more flowery than anything.

the high itself is incredible though. i certainly wouldnt recommend these buds for people during the daytime. unless you have a day off. the buds make you very relaxed and incredibly comfortable.

before work i took 2 hits off the bong. . and i went in there fucking blazed. i always go into work high. but i was higher than ever and it was only off 2 bong hits.
actually i was talking to my one manager shawn about how high i was when i got there. and he laughed saying he noticed that i looked more stoned than usual when i was walking in. i thought that was funny

but yeah. really really good buds. they make me excited to smoke. these buds get me high like the old days

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

White Pwny

- been sad for a few days
- still a lil sad
+ new reasons to not be so sad
+ good bud to smoke
+ Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!
+++ being blazed most of the day

+Good friends
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Martin

+++ Agua de Annique yesterday.
+/- Houseparty afterwards. Should be cool, but come to think of it, it's just a lame way to get drunk and feel someone up.
+/- Got drunk nonetheless.
- Got late nonetheless.

goldpony

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Nov 17, 2007, 06:52 AM
very light green.plenty of redish-orangish hairs that cascade the buds. nice amount of crystals. and they smell absolutely fanstastic. you'd be able to get in my car. and smell the weed in the bag the minute you got in.

the smoke is very smooth ( as all headies should be ). and the taste is more flowery than anything.

the high itself is incredible though. i certainly wouldnt recommend these buds for people during the daytime. unless you have a day off. the buds make you very relaxed and incredibly comfortable.

before work i took 2 hits off the bong. . and i went in there fucking blazed. i always go into work high. but i was higher than ever and it was only off 2 bong hits.
actually i was talking to my one manager shawn about how high i was when i got there. and he laughed saying he noticed that i looked more stoned than usual when i was walking in. i thought that was funny

but yeah. really really good buds. they make me excited to smoke. these buds get me high like the old days

my sentiments exactly. my friend used to grow it and he had the green thumb, most powerful smoke ever. one hitter quitter. finally, someone who knows their shit!
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

mrs_swa

Atomic

- i'v lost my knife
-- almost broke my wrist
--- had an anxiety attack
+ i luv amby!
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

mrs_swa

+ getting my work done
+ just had lunch
+ smoking a cig

--laundry

Martin

- No water. And I was just about to shower and cook.

EDIT:
+ Water returned! Took about an hour or so.

T-Rock

+ the Holidays are almost here
+ Christmas specials on TV (24 hour Christmas story Marathon on TBS)
+ I am not a Jew and I can celebrate Christmas.. ( no offense to any jews)
- Not having any money...for gifts

theis

Quote from: T-Rock on Nov 20, 2007, 12:36 PM
+ I am not a Jew and I can celebrate Christmas.. ( no offense to any jews)

what the f...???

Martin

+++ Agua de Annique.
- Sleepyness.