Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defTHE1s

It happened that when S/T was coming out, I already listened to Minerva (the video on TV I mean) and I remember watching it a few times but I guess I didn't get it wasted because when I finally got the album it seemed all fresh and new to me, so I tend to only listen to official releases (singles, videos) and be prepared when the full album comes out.
But a good thing is, not to get the song wasted before, so I just insert the song in my normal playlist and enjoy the song if it comes next what I am hearing.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Sicario

Men talk of killing time while time quietly kills them.

Val

Knucklestones

I took them down myself, realizing that some of them are probably Crosses material.

stu_101

Not sure if you keano's have seen this or if I'm late to the party, but anyways...

http://youtu.be/71ZuNcSiI7g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LG95

Quote from: stu_101 on Feb 02, 2016, 06:55 PM
Not sure if you keano's have seen this or if I'm late to the party, but anyways...

You're late to the party ;)
I could float here forever

stu_101

Quote from: LG95 on Feb 02, 2016, 08:38 PM
Quote from: stu_101 on Feb 02, 2016, 06:55 PM

You're late to the party ;)
thanks - story of my life

thewanderer

Quote from: greGORErio on Feb 01, 2016, 08:06 PM
manger vos coeurs sur son entrée...Au Revoir.

If anyone out there has my heart please Please PLEASE REMOVE IT FROM DEAD MAN"S CHEST AND FEED IT TO GREGORERIO IMMEDIATELY.
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

sharinglungs

New website is coming soon...

their new Favicon for their website :
some coding on their website which indicates the new single soon and pre-orders for new album:

and more code, hinting at possibly new forum or maybe a link to SL as their official forum:

mono

Quote from: sharinglungs on Feb 03, 2016, 12:30 PM
New website is coming soon...

their new Favicon for their website :
some coding on their website which indicates the new single soon and pre-orders for new album:

and more code, hinting at possibly new forum or maybe a link to SL as their official forum:

woooow
"something is coming"

luisch

Thats really interesting, thanks sharinglungs.
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

sharinglungs

When it's coming I don't know, but it surely must be soon...I hope :(

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Reichward

It could be tomorrow when the last piece of artwork hits instagram. Regardless, I'm sure it will be before Chino's interview with BBC on saturday. It's unthinkable that he won't be talking about the album now, so we need to have the details by then. I'm optimistic for the first time in months.

shoop

sharinglungs

Quote from: shoop on Feb 03, 2016, 02:33 PM
www.deftones.com/gore  - Not authorized to view this page  ;D

exactly, when you  try other words it says page not found.. so theres that

mono

Quote from: sharinglungs on Feb 03, 2016, 02:34 PM
Quote from: shoop on Feb 03, 2016, 02:33 PM
www.deftones.com/gore  - Not authorized to view this page  ;D

exactly, when you  try other words it says page not found.. so theres that

so, here it goes :D

mono

other shit: what happened with the new "N" of the deftones website logo? I had not noticed that they changed it (again).

Freedomsoldier17

Quote from: illmono on Feb 03, 2016, 02:42 PM
other shit: what happened with the new "N" of the deftones website logo? I had not noticed that they changed it (again).

its now edgy with anticipation of the new album

m1nusblindfoLd

Do we know why Chino Tweeted Prayers/Triangles with a picture of Freddy Krueger? I assumed at first it meant it will release on a Friday the 13th but the 13th is Saturday...
Maybe 12 midnight the 13th (which is kind of late Friday)???

It must mean something.

https://twitter.com/chinomoreno/status/691459994068213760