Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reichward

Whatever it means, we won't be sure until the single comes out. It won't be long now.

sharinglungs

Quote from: m1nusblindfoLd on Feb 03, 2016, 03:30 PM
Do we know why Chino Tweeted Prayers/Triangles with a picture of Freddy Krueger? I assumed at first it meant it will release on a Friday the 13th but the 13th is Saturday...
Maybe 12 midnight the 13th (which is kind of late Friday)???

It must mean something.

https://twitter.com/chinomoreno/status/691459994068213760

I think it was just chino responding to people talking about the rumors/leaked info.. and confirming the name of the first single.. I doubt there's more than that.

sharinglungs

https://twitter.com/DanielPCarter

"Every time I have listened to the new ________ album I am still struck that track __ is my favourite, so great. But I can't talk about it..."

could be coincidence.. but we know he's a big fan..

didn't even notice.. but 8 _'s Deftones is 8 letters...

ANattyRat

I can't see it being later then this Friday. They chose to unveil the teaser, and start posting the pictures for the album cover, for a reason. It has to coincide with the release of a single and info. I hope we get some cool stuff with the pre-orders.

Val

Quote from: ANattyRat on Feb 03, 2016, 03:50 PM
I can't see it being later then this Friday. They chose to unveil the teaser, and start posting the pictures for the album cover, for a reason. It has to coincide with the release of a single and info. I hope we get some cool stuff with the pre-orders.
Hopefully after all the delays they were able to get a vinyl preorder together.

Let's face it though, preorders are going to be expensive as shit if their current pricing model is used.

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

XJohnnyX

Reichward

For our square of flamingos.

We love our squares of flamingos

RaptureWS

Quote from: XJohnnyX on Feb 03, 2016, 04:27 PM
2 more hours for what??

You've been around for 10 years and you don't know what happens in 2 more hours? Oh boy.... 8)
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

XJohnnyX

Oh i was going to put all those pics together and post it here, i been so busy i barely found out about this last night, does anyone have a link to the video??

ANattyRat

Quote from: Val on Feb 03, 2016, 03:52 PM

Quote from: ANattyRat on Feb 03, 2016, 03:50 PM
Hopefully after all the delays they were able to get a vinyl preorder together.

Let's face it though, preorders are going to be expensive as shit if their current pricing model is used.

Ugh, good point. I miss their old merch, even something as simple as the shirt with the Koi No Yokan album cover on it was nice.

sandman

Cannot access it obliviously but http://deftones.merchdirect.com/ is showing a Gore, Vinyl & CD section now.

XJohnnyX

Quote from: RaptureWS on Feb 03, 2016, 04:30 PM
Quote from: XJohnnyX on Feb 03, 2016, 04:27 PM
2 more hours for what??

You've been around for 10 years and you don't know what happens in 2 more hours? Oh boy.... 8)

Now its "1 hour" and this is what i put together, if they do release the single it could actually be out by Thursday since there is two more pieces left today and tomorrow and yes i know i rushed it and fucked up the middle piece i had one job lmao

mono

E-Money

stu_101

Hell yeah bitches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m1nusblindfoLd

What time will it be and is it online streaming???