Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luisch

Really like it, miles away from DE and and a step (an natural) forward from KNY. Love the experimental and aggressive sound there, the bridge is unusual, but really catch me in some ways. The out tempo screams gets me goosebump. I really feel Deftones make these kind of songs to demostrate themselves they dont have a formula or a only a way to make the things. 8/10
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

E-Money

CarloDefDonno

Quote from: Knucklestones on Feb 04, 2016, 05:47 PM
I recorded the interview and the song + the second time it played. I'll drop a link as well.

Thank you!

mono

Quote from: luisch on Feb 04, 2016, 05:50 PM
Really like it, miles away from DE and and a step (an natural) forward from KNY. Love the experimental and aggressive sound there, the bridge is unusual, but really catch me in some ways. The out tempo screams gets me goosebump. I really feel Deftones make these kind of songs to demostrate themselves they dont have a formula or a only a way to make the things. 8/10

same here, 7/10 but diggin it more with the time. It's growing

m1nusblindfoLd

What's that random yell after the first chorus? Please tell me that's not part of the song. Was it the DJ?

kitesvera

lets get a download link please for just the song!

nineteen

I'm getting major Sade style influences on the vocals. It's really different but I dig it.

Jesus2Chino

*On second thought I will wait to discuss the song until I hear a higher-quality version and in the context of the album*
Much respect,
-Matt

xbloodycape

Quote from: m1nusblindfoLd on Feb 04, 2016, 05:53 PM
What's that random yell after the first chorus? Please tell me that's not part of the song. Was it the DJ?

That annoying ass "world record" yell is the DJ doing that.

Reichward

Quote from: kitesvera on Feb 04, 2016, 05:54 PM
lets get a download link please for just the song!
Do you know a website where I can safely upload the track without bothering about copyright infrigement? I know some are annoying with that.

Edit: Nevermind. Knucklestones knew better

ANattyRat

Quote from: m1nusblindfoLd on Feb 04, 2016, 05:53 PM

"World record." It's just one of those annoying radio things that happen during a song, haha.

Quote from: nineteen on Feb 04, 2016, 05:54 PM
I'm getting major Sade style influences on the vocals. It's really different but I dig it.

Funny, the first couple of words heard, I wondered if it was a woman singing, haha. I felt like a moron immediately after. Definitely some soft, soothing vocals in the song.

CarloDefDonno

It surely needs to be listened more than once I guess. The radio quality totally blows. I just think the song will feel more "complete" within the context of the album.
I am disappointed that the first teaser was just an extrapolated riff, and not a part of the song itself. I really loved that one.

CarloDefDonno