Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaptureWS

Well it's not a "leak" of 20 seconds...it is just a drumming analysis/tutorial for Xenon and they happen to play 15 seconds or so of the actual song in the background. I am a bit surprised they posted it this early though.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

Reichward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71ZuNcSiI7g also just shazamed this, and it confirmed it as Hearts/wires. So this is what comes after the 1-minute intro.

77years

The pieces are beginning to fall into place

Xenon is addicting as fuck... those drums are insane...

N0S3BLEED976

I also shazamed the supposed Phantom Bride clips from Chuck's instagram and nothing came up. I wonder why Shazam seems to recognize Xenon and Hearts/Wires already, but not Phantom Bride...

Lurid Vega

Those clips have to be Phantom Bride though, that's weird

Diplo

Okay, I dont remember when was the last time I enjoyed a snippet like this.

Moz

oh my god xenon sounds awesome. wasnt that the song that people claimed was a bit Jane's Addiction-ish? Can hear that.

I also get some ATF vibes from it, but maybe thats because Im hearing the drums so clear in this clip. The drums were the high point of ATF for me (along with Chino's voice of course)

C'mon leak already! I want to have ONE weekend with the record while going out and hanging with friends and I want it next week on my snowboard trip. I promise Ill buy the record just like I always do :)

theataraxian

Quote from: Diplo on Mar 30, 2016, 09:33 PM
Okay, I dont remember when was the last time I enjoyed a snippet like this.

It's so good, man. What a promising little clip.
death is the standard breach for a complex prize

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Lurid Vega

Yeah Xenon sounds amazing, so thirsty for this beast. I maybe biased but I think this album is going to be spectacular. Trying not to be that hyped. But the the hype train has me on board

77years

Xenon is so fucking HOT

Wowwwww I can't wait to crank that

Jerry_Curls

Sounds like pre-cum
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

77years

shoop

Quote from: pinata89 on Mar 30, 2016, 06:20 PM
While I wouldn't refuse a leak, it kind of says a bit about the fanbase.

For example, I saw Autolux in Nashville over the weekend at Third Man Records (Jack White's record store), and they pressed/recorded the show straight to vinyl AS they were playing.  It was a super cool experience to be apart of that.

Anyhow, they're new album comes out Friday Apr 1--yet they had copies for sale at their merch booth (both vinyl and CD)...saw several people buying copies (I didn't, because I have one pre-ordered and didn't want to waste $15 to have two copies).  With that said, and KNOWING there are copies floating around out there, still no one has leaked it.  Granted, Autolux has a very dedicated and small following...hence demand is lower compared to a Deftones release; but it shows a lot of respect to the artist to keep it as your own and not flood the internet with free copies prior to release date.

I don't know, just an interesting observation I had.
Funny you say that. It leaked earlier today, so you're wrong actually

77years

Can anyone make out those lyrics

Freedomsoldier17

Quote from: shoop on Mar 30, 2016, 09:50 PM

For example, I saw Autolux in Nashville over the weekend at Third Man Records (Jack White's record store), and they pressed/recorded the show straight to vinyl AS they were playing.  It was a super cool experience to be apart of that.

Anyhow, they're new album comes out Friday Apr 1--yet they had copies for sale at their merch booth (both vinyl and CD)...saw several people buying copies (I didn't, because I have one pre-ordered and didn't want to waste $15 to have two copies).  With that said, and KNOWING there are copies floating around out there, still no one has leaked it.  Granted, Autolux has a very dedicated and small following...hence demand is lower compared to a Deftones release; but it shows a lot of respect to the artist to keep it as your own and not flood the internet with free copies prior to release date.

just to be clear, he's talking about that other band's album and NOT Gore

pinata89

Quote from: shoop on Mar 30, 2016, 09:50 PM

Source? I haven't checked since this morning right before my original post.

Hope you're right!

Berserker_Armor

Quote from: 77years on Mar 30, 2016, 09:50 PM
Can anyone make out those lyrics

You float
Out astray

m1nusblindfoLd

Kinda reminds me of a Limp Bizkit beat.

kitesvera

Autolux leaked earlier to the dude who was wondering. Seriously though, does no one in here have Gore? GIMME DA ALBUM ALREADY! FUCK.