Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaptureWS

I don't remember what he said his ritual would be though. Maybe he went for a long drive. I am getting worried he didn't like it though and is afraid to come tell us lol.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

gwenudo

Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 09, 2016, 12:56 AM
I don't remember what he said his ritual would be though. Maybe he went for a long drive. I am getting worried he didn't like it though and is afraid to come tell us lol.
Honestly i dont think he'll like it lol
Was it like it seemed?...

2MoreHours

Question for you vinyl guys.  I just bought Gore on vinyl to start my Deftones collection.  What should I get next in terms of best booklet/inserts/other goodies that may be included inside?

jae

Long time deftones fan (since 97..wow time flies)
i found this forum a few weeks ago when i was looking for some news about the band,
anyway i just wanted to say hi to everyone and i hope you guys enjoy GORE as much as i do
By the way my vinyl number is 3058

gwenudo

Quote from: 2MoreHours on Apr 09, 2016, 12:59 AM
Question for you vinyl guys.  I just bought Gore on vinyl to start my Deftones collection.  What should I get next in terms of best booklet/inserts/other goodies that may be included inside?
I think S/T

RaptureWS

Quote from: jae on Apr 09, 2016, 01:01 AM
i found this forum a few weeks ago when i was looking for some news about the band,
anyway i just wanted to say hi to everyone and i hope you guys enjoy GORE as much as i do

Most of us here do! In terms of news and updates about the band, this is the place to be! As for the people...well....umm......

And I've gotta get a record player! My dad has one that is like 40 years old so I doubt it's any good but maybe I'll look for a vinyl copy and check it out sometime.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

ANattyRat

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 09, 2016, 12:49 AM
Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 09, 2016, 12:48 AM
Where the fuck is NYRexall?
No kidding!

This! I've been excited to hear from him. Oh god, what if we've hyped it up so much that he hates it? Poor NYRexall, he never stood a chance against our hype :( haha. Nah, I think he'll love it.

defsteve

Quote from: Hinojos on Apr 08, 2016, 10:19 PM

All in the thousands so far haha

How come the numbering seems completely different in these 2 examples ?
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

pinata89

Quote from: defsteve on Apr 09, 2016, 01:27 AM
Quote from: Hinojos on Apr 08, 2016, 10:19 PM

All in the thousands so far haha

Welcome!

And good question...that's odd

defsteve

Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 09, 2016, 01:32 AM
Welcome!

Welcome ? ???

I hope mine comes in the No. 00xxxx format
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Freedomsoldier17

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Apr 09, 2016, 12:24 AM
My baby arrived today

for a second i thought that was a massive blunt

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 09, 2016, 12:49 AM
Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 09, 2016, 12:48 AM
Where the fuck is NYRexall?

He died from how good that shit is, he came tok much

RIP

sorry for spoiling the lyrics to rubicon

jaypayton

if it was a 60 minute record of chino hitting the bongos, rexall would say its a masterpiece

this record is making me have an app for KNY....too many midtempo songs. too much Chino crooning. deftones 101....nothing groundbreaking or experimental about it. same old post chi sounding deftones...this is what happens when chino takes over the entire band.

illthrowROCKS@U

9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

NYRexall

Quote from: jaypayton on Apr 09, 2016, 01:59 AM
this record is making me have an app for KNY....too many midtempo songs. too much Chino crooning. deftones 101....nothing groundbreaking or experimental about it. same old post chi sounding deftones...this is what happens when chino takes over the entire band.

If Deftones made a record that had zero Chino on it, Jay Peyton would still whine that there was too much Chino on it.

gwenudo

Quote from: NYRexall on Apr 09, 2016, 02:11 AM

If Deftones made a record that had zero Chino on it, Jay Peyton would still whine that there was too much Chino on it.
HE LIVES. Ok, spill the beans NY

pinata89

Quote from: defsteve on Apr 09, 2016, 01:50 AM
Quote from: pinata89 on Apr 09, 2016, 01:32 AM
Welcome!

Welcome ? ???

I hope mine comes in the No. 00xxxx format
Sry meant to welcome hinojos dude

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Trying to figure out how to quickly and easily upload pics.... And I'm only posting this thought here because this is where everybody's at right now on this topic can someone help?
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

Raswid

Quote from: defsteve on Apr 09, 2016, 01:27 AM

I think it is difference between European and US version of vinyl. I bought mine from EU webstore and have it in the middle.
No. 002576

ANattyRat

Quote from: NYRexall on Apr 09, 2016, 02:11 AM

This. Also, dude! Your thoughts?

Substance Abuse

I'm still loving this record. Got it delivered to my door by amazon this afternoon. Sounds great in the car.