Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 24, 2018, 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DenakDW

LIke Ves said, two more hours.
And all the days I've missed you 🍂

976-EVIL

Finally My Deftones Brethren! Been lurking here for years, actually forgot my password and it was set years ago, took a while to find figure it out.

Been requesting to have it sent through the site for a while with no response?

Always enjoy the posts and efforts of you longtime guys. Psyched to be back and cheers to getting some new Tones soon!
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

Roidragee

Vesanic

Quote from: 976-EVIL on Jul 28, 2020, 05:09 AM
Finally My Deftones Brethren! Been lurking here for years, actually forgot my password and it was set years ago, took a while to find figure it out.

Been requesting to have it sent through the site for a while with no response?

Always enjoy the posts and efforts of you longtime guys. Psyched to be back and cheers to getting some new Tones soon!

Sorry about that, I think Nuno's been a bit harder to reach. I don't get any of those requests unless the person comes to me directly.

Vesanic

Dos meses más mijo

976-EVIL

No worries Ves! Just glad to be back after 10 Years?! Super stoked for the new record, have a really good feeling based on what I've heard and knowing Mr. Date is back in the mix....

120 Minutes?

Inkblades

Two weeks to go, buddy!

976-EVIL

Quote from: RaptureWS on Jul 28, 2020, 05:32 AM
Quote from: Inkblades on Jul 28, 2020, 05:24 AM
Two weeks to go, buddy!

I can't tell if you guys are fucking around or not.....don't play with my emotions lol!

Yes, Please guys. What Rapture said....

GR1X7S

Waiting impatiently for any scrap of news is what being a Deftones fan is all about.
Not much longer....I hope

976-EVIL

Quote from: GR1X7S on Jul 28, 2020, 08:37 AM
Waiting impatiently for any scrap of news is what being a Deftones fan is all about.
Not much longer....I hope

Ain't that the truth!!!

ChubbyChino

leak it baby one more time

Gaz

Penicks

well, obviously by listening to his mixlr stream innit

Gaz

Well I've just got hold of it, yeah the quality is awful but it sounds really good!

LG95

I could float here forever

Gaz

Vesanic

I repeat: please do not post links to leaks. Anyone posting links to leaks on this forum will get an immediate full ban.

Please do not ask for PMs either.

ChubbyChino

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 28, 2020, 09:01 PM
I repeat: please do not post links to leaks. Anyone posting links to leaks on this forum will get an immediate full ban.

Please do not ask for PMs either.

It was shared by Chino, not a leak.

Vesanic

No matter where it came from, any music circulating before the official release date is a leak.  I understand the confusion however.

reimdaheim

@Vesanic:
Every leak was spread via this board. This time won't be  different. Relax - nobody will get hurt - especially not because of crappy, low quality, song snippets 😏.