Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 24, 2018, 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zabytoyee

sharinglungs

Sleeping_Giant

Just to keep the conversation going - some reddit guy spread (most likely) fake news about couple of studio quality songs hidden somwhere in the depth of TOR.

Vesanic

Don't pay attention to them. That same person had said people on the deepweb were threatening to leak the whole album if Deftones didn't make a statement by last Friday.

They're clearly just desperate to get the music. If they really had access to half of the album in studio quality, they wouldn't care so much about having the whole thing leaked. They'd be more patient.

Inkblades

Quote from: Inkblades on Jul 17, 2019, 08:10 PM
I'm hoping we get a single in late August, but it will probably be around October.

LMAO I posted this LAST YEAR.

976-EVIL

Can't believe it's been 4 years since Gore?
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

Roidragee

Longest drought in between Deftones albums now right? Unless I'm wrong, before this SNW to DE was the longest drought.

Inkblades

SNW to DE and Koi to Gore were both roughly three and a half years (although DE also leaked like two months early). It's been four years and four months since Gore, which is actually really hard to believe because it still feels like it just came out to me.

plagasx

Yea, it blows my mind to think that Gore came out 4 years ago O_O

E-Money

Quote from: Inkblades on Aug 09, 2020, 09:59 AM
SNW to DE and Koi to Gore were both roughly three and a half years (although DE also leaked like two months early). It's been four years and four months since Gore, which is actually really hard to believe because it still feels like it just came out to me.

Holy smokes that's crazy. It feels like it's been no more than two years for me.

XJohnnyX

6 more days......

sharinglungs

XJohnnyX

XJohnnyX

Gaz

Vesanic

Roidragee

2 more days until announcement, then 2 more days until single. Watch, I'll be right...

Vesanic

Two more double cheeseburgers