Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 23, 2018, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkblades

Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 19, 2020, 03:46 PM
Maybe we'll get another update once the instagram/facebook story expires?

Something could happen at 3 p.m. EST, I think.

Also, this one has me curious: "Stunning moments mount up: one song starts with a bassline so rapid Sergio Vega's left hand probably has no fingerprints left."

sharinglungs

Next update at 3pm EST and then another one after the Insta/Facebook story expires? Wouldn't make sense for them not to say something if one of their clues/hints disappears lol

Diplo

New post on the Stephen's Insta, about a glowing ESP.

So cool to check Sharinglungs like a maniac again.

There Will Be Blood

Matthewtheloser

Just out of curiosity, has Deftones ever dropped a single before album artwork has dropped? I want to say Leathers dropped before KNY artwork, but I'm probably totally misremembering

imbrie

Inkblades

Quote from: Matthewtheloser on Aug 19, 2020, 04:59 PM
Just out of curiosity, has Deftones ever dropped a single before album artwork has dropped? I want to say Leathers dropped before KNY artwork, but I'm probably totally misremembering

Yup, KNY and also SNW. Can't remember for some of the earlier albums, but probably.

Diplo

Dont remember exactly but I think DE and KNY was on YouTube with different artwork at first.

Vesanic

Anyone noticed how Spotify says White Pony was released May 16, 2000 or so? What's up with that?

Inkblades

Quote from: Diplo on Aug 19, 2020, 05:04 PM
Dont remember exactly but I think DE and KNY was on YouTube with different artwork at first.

There was a little confusion over the DE cover because of the single cover of DE, which was a city skyline. Same title, so I can see the confusion.

Vesanic

Quote from: There Will Be Blood on Aug 19, 2020, 04:45 PM
Sharing Lungs is on FIRE! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

We've had like 300 people (mostly lurkers) every single day over the last week.

Diplo

Quote from: Inkblades on Aug 19, 2020, 05:06 PM
Quote from: Diplo on Aug 19, 2020, 05:04 PM

There was a little confusion over the DE cover because of the single cover of DE, which was a city skyline. Same title, so I can see the confusion.

Yes you're right, and Leathers was on YouTube with some electrical heart if I remember correctly.

Draken

illthrowROCKS@U

9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor