Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 23, 2018, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gui

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 19, 2020, 05:07 PM
Quote from: There Will Be Blood on Aug 19, 2020, 04:45 PM
Sharing Lungs is on FIRE! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

We've had like 300 people (mostly lurkers) every single day over the last week.
its sad I now only come back here right before album releases and then leave after a few weeks the album is out. But i guess thats adulthood.

illthrowROCKS@U

9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Shadow46/2

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

LG95

I could float here forever

Iwazaru

Quote from: Shadow46/2 on Aug 19, 2020, 05:43 PM
Still think we'll get a name and art drop today?
I'd be surprised. The hype is building up fast and as a result we hope that something's gonna come out any minute now because that's what we like to believe, but there's no proof that the single or even the teaser is gonna drop today or even by friday. All we know is that something's gonna happen "soon" and we're super excited about it.

sharinglungs

I dunno to me, it feels like, once the story with street carp expires, unless they post it as a regular post on Instagram or Facebook, then they'd be going backwards, which doesn't make much sense...

So hopefully at 7 pm EDT we will know something.

Draken

I mean, we already know the title yet we can't mention that which we already know.  ???

Quote from: LG95 on Aug 19, 2020, 05:44 PM
Quote from: Shadow46/2 on Aug 19, 2020, 05:43 PM
Still think we'll get a name and art drop today?
@ Tokyodrifter

Adrenaline951

I know I'm not the only one who has hovered my mouse cursor over specific dots to see if there's a link hidden in one of them, only to realize that I'm going insane.

RaptureWS

I would be surprised if we get anything else today. That article from Kerrang was fantastic. They are gonna let that simmer a day or two. They better check the stove though because the hype is boiling over.

Funny side note-when I type the word "the" in my phone, "dots" is now one of the three recommended next words lmao
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

Vesanic

mono

Roidragee

New IG and Twitter video today. I have no idea what message they're trying to send now lol

leatherz

At that point it's ok for me if we only get something on Friday.  But I really wish that it could bring the whole stuff: artwork, tracklist, single... Nice way to finish a week.

RaptureWS

Quote from: Adrenaline951 on Aug 19, 2020, 05:52 PM
I know I'm not the only one who has hovered my mouse cursor over specific dots to see if there's a link hidden in one of them, only to realize that I'm going insane.

No you aren't. I've spent probably an average of at least 3 hours a day dissecting the dot images in every way I can think of. Another few hours a day chilling here.......yeah my days have basically been all DEFTONES. Back to work/out of quarantine Saturday. It's gonna be my luck that something big happens while I'm at work this weekend lol
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

sharinglungs

I don't think interviews are going to have much influence when they release anything... Whatever happens has always been the plan regardless of interviews.

leatherz

Quote from: Roidragee on Aug 19, 2020, 06:02 PM
New IG and Twitter video today. I have no idea what message they're trying to send now lol

Going to Google Maps RIGHT NOW.

There Will Be Blood

Vesanic

geraavl08