Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

"Ohms" - Deftones New Album

Started by Drop-Dead, Aug 20, 2020, 04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hidalgo

this one only has 10 tracks. all the others have 11 or more. i want my extra 1 track, i'm entitled! me me me, i i i!!

FatherUppercut

Quote from: Matthewtheloser on Aug 20, 2020, 09:25 PM
You guys keep speculating about what the cover art reminds you of, but the true answer is right there in plain sight

;D ;D ;D

ANattyRat

Quote from: RaptureWS on Aug 21, 2020, 01:34 AM
I'm excited to hear Radiant City. Swerve City is my favorite Deftones song title ever. So much so, it has been my gamertag since the moment I saw it. Ugh I can't wait!!

Swerve City is their catchiest song by far, I still remember hearing their little teaser for it and getting hyped about it.

Based purely on song title alone, what songs are you all most excited about hearing? For me, Pompeji and This Link is Dead. Pompeji just sounds cool, and This Link is Dead reminds me of This Place Is Death and (L)MIRL (the latter being one of my favourite ever Deftones songs).

B_S_79

Can't wait to see which of the ten tracks gets a beer named after them by Belching Beaver.

Swerve City was my fave, but I haven't been able to locate Digital Bath or Dia just yet.

FatherUppercut

Quote from: B_S_79 on Aug 21, 2020, 01:49 AM
Can't wait to see which of the ten tracks gets a beer named after them by Belching Beaver.

Swerve City was my fave, but I haven't been able to locate Digital Bath or Dia just yet.

Can't get Belching Beaver beers on the east coast. Every time I go to Phoenix or LA (which is a few times a year), I fly a 6 pack of phantom bride in the carry-on back with me. I've never seen any of the other ones. I swear I went to 10+ spots looking for the Swerve City beer with no luck

wbasmith

midnight UK but no release yet :(

I assume you all know but the music vid is on youtube, premieres in 5 hours

Vesanic

Finally heard the single on Spotify. It's excellent. The section before the repeated intro riff at the end legit made me smile.

wbasmith

Vesanic

wbasmith

Hmm yeah same what the hell

wbasmith

Can you send the song link?

B_S_79

Quote from: FatherUppercut on Aug 21, 2020, 01:54 AM

Can't get Belching Beaver beers on the east coast. Every time I go to Phoenix or LA (which is a few times a year), I fly a 6 pack of phantom bride in the carry-on back with me. I've never seen any of the other ones. I swear I went to 10+ spots looking for the Swerve City beer with no luck

I'm on East Coast (Philly). I've ordered from Craftshack.com . I also have a friend in San Diego who will picks things up and mail them to me.

LG95

Gone midnight here. Night everyone, it's been a great week. See you all tomorrow for the inevitably mediocre music video  8)
I could float here forever

Vesanic

I couldn't find it either I had to ask for the link. Check your inbox in a couple secs

FatherUppercut

Quote from: B_S_79 on Aug 21, 2020, 02:16 AM
Quote from: FatherUppercut on Aug 21, 2020, 01:54 AM

I'm on East Coast (Philly). I've ordered from Craftshack.com . I also have a friend in San Diego who will picks things up and mail them to me.

oh, nice. Thanks for the tip. I'll check them out

Shells

I'm UK and have it on YouTube music now (was Google play music) and can see it on normal YouTube.

This sounds so much better than that leak... Can play it LOUD! Stef is a beast 😆

Inkblades

That picture from the video has me hyped. Looks like we're in store for some nice surrealist imagery.

Slacker

so who in europe has a qobuz account, i need that 24 bit single. its only 3 euros, ill transfer by paypal. fucking qobuz wont process my payments for being outside the EU. who says i?

buflen

Quote from: Shells on Aug 21, 2020, 02:20 AM
I'm UK and have it on YouTube music now (was Google play music) and can see it on normal YouTube.

This sounds so much better than that leak... Can play it LOUD! Stef is a beast
the leaked .flac version is perfect.

but i guess you were talking about the older leak?

Slacker

i desagree the link flac is clipping af when i run it through the daw. plus it aint 24bit.