Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

"Ohms" - Deftones New Album

Started by Drop-Dead, Aug 20, 2020, 04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shells

Quote from: buflen on Aug 21, 2020, 02:29 AM
Quote from: Shells on Aug 21, 2020, 02:20 AM
I'm UK and have it on YouTube music now (was Google play music) and can see it on normal YouTube.

This sounds so much better than that leak... Can play it LOUD! Stef is a beast
the leaked .flac version is perfect.

but i guess you were talking about the older leak?

Nah I didn't use the flac just the mp3. Official release feels much nicer to listen to though. Maybe it's just cos it feels real now  ;D

buflen

Quote from: Slacker on Aug 21, 2020, 02:32 AM
i desagree the link flac is clipping af when i run it through the daw. plus it aint 24bit.
and somehow it sounds a million time better than official versions of gore

Inkblades

sharinglungs

I ain't gonna lie.. the song is mixed LOUD.. but hopefully the 24bit tracks are a little less loud.

Vesanic

Inkblades

Yeah, I think it's Chi for sure.

GR1X7S

buflen

Shells

Oh my, high res.... This is a bit special.

Vesanic

E-Money

Quote from: Inkblades on Aug 21, 2020, 02:58 AM
Yeah, I think it's Chi for sure.

💯 and even if it's not it is to us and that's all that matters. That's why I love What Happened to You so much... it's 100% about Chi and meeting him again in time. Absolutely love it.

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Playhouse

The track is brilliant.
Im just going around my neighborhood driving slamming it in the car. I'm just so pleased with the production.
Terry really reigns in the beautiful nuances from each member, whilst REALLY serving the actual song. I just haven't felt that captured in a long time, especially in the last few albums.
Im actually getting a massive ATF vibe from the mix.
And i love how chino isnt draped in reverb or delay or over the top layering. Its just right, and his melodies just swoop in and out of the gazing riffs.

FUCK YEAH. Im so amped for this album.
10 times more than i was after hearing P/T.
You're a star, You blaze

luisch

I really love the track, amazing riff, Chino does a great job on the vocals, the production is awesome, it really feels like Terry Date's hand. Vega's bass sound is very felt.

I couldn't be happier, it really is a great first release and a very good pick as a single.

The album promises a lot, I feel like there is a return to the roots without losing sight of doing different things. There is an incredible progression and maturity in the sound.

The 24bit is another thing, thanks a lot @slacker!
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

sharinglungs

3D AND 2D animation in the video... interesting.. I guess being stuck at home could do that lol

Fuzzheadup

The canvas for Ohms on Spotify has previews for the video and looks absolutely sick.

Sicario

Quote from: luisch on Aug 21, 2020, 04:02 AM
I really love the track, amazing riff, Chino does a great job on the vocals, the production is awesome, it really feels like Terry Date's hand. Vega's bass sound is very felt.

I couldn't be happier, it really is a great first release and a very good pick as a single.

The album promises a lot, I feel like there is a return to the roots without losing sight of doing different things. There is an incredible progression and maturity in the sound.

The 24bit is another thing, thanks a lot @slacker!

Luisch? That's a name I remember seeing a lot when I registered! The only one I haven't seen is From_Musings. Otherwise just about everyone has chimed in. At least from when I started which wasn't that long ago. It's awesome!
Men talk of killing time while time quietly kills them.

glasstone1983

Damn so much happening I can't seem to keep up! Very excited though and wondering what kind of bundles they may put up for pre-order or not put up due to Covid shit and putting out any vinyl might be an issue and major delay. I saw someone mention that a textured album art vinyl release would be tight I second that. Really fun time to be a hardcore fan much respect from a insane long time lurker to all you fools. Always fun to see how many people post when new info like this pops up honestly really great to watch everyone talk it up.

Vesanic