Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

"Ohms" - Deftones New Album

Started by Drop-Dead, Aug 20, 2020, 04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaz

Just pre ordered the Gold & White versions of the vinyl. Yes I'm a sucker for coloured vinyls

xoandef

Quote from: Gaz on Aug 28, 2020, 11:10 AM
Just pre ordered the Gold & White versions of the vinyl. Yes I'm a sucker for coloured vinyls

I ordered transparent + zine and gold versions.
We are reckless fans.

Big Boss

Anyone have a list of the new songs and how our post number correlates? Is Ohms for those who have posted the most?

Gaz

Quote from: Big Boss on Aug 28, 2020, 03:04 PM
Anyone have a list of the new songs and how our post number correlates? Is Ohms for those who have posted the most?

Yup

mono

Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 28, 2020, 05:52 AM
cool vocal removal for Ohms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7-hjvnYVXw

It's a really good vocal removal! I've just pushed to get hexagram instrumental (tried a lot of vocal removers with that song, but all lack in the verses and sounded weird and "underwater", but I have a good feeling on this one)

Draken

That's awesome, happy for you. The album releases on my birthday so life couldn't be better. Been craving some new music lately to lift my spirits, so a new Deftones record is for sure going to feed this weary soul.

Cheers!

Quote from: RaptureWS on Aug 28, 2020, 11:04 AM
Can't believe we are less than a month away! I'm ready for next weekend so this place picks up when this new single drops. Going to be working a lot in the meantime, should help the time go by faster. I just got a $4 an hour raise so that's great. Just an awesome month all around. I hope all is well with everyone around here too. Nothing can fix this terrible year, but a new Deftones album it's definitely going to be Soup for the Soul.

mono

ChubbyChino

Wtf cassete is still a thing?!

imbrie

Quote from: ChubbyChino on Aug 28, 2020, 08:16 PM
Wtf cassete is still a thing?!

Making a comeback in a big way. I'm not joking.

Shells

Haha I just ordered it for the novelty, cassettes! Ha! Amazing. Do they still have walkmans in the Argos catalogue?

Gaz

Fuzzheadup

Yeah I ordered the bundle for the hell of it. Comes with a signed art card too, couldn't refuse it!

imbrie

Ha ha! Guys, I got the cassettes too. They look pretty fucking cool and you get a signed print so what the hell!

Roidragee

Genesis as the next single?  :o

Inkblades

mono

LOL same here, cassettes ordered---

LG95

I could float here forever

LG95

I could float here forever

buflen

Quote from: LG95 on Aug 28, 2020, 10:28 PM
Quote from: Roidragee on Aug 28, 2020, 10:22 PM
Genesis as the next single?  :o
What makes you say that?
https://clips.twitch.tv/TubularInquisitiveOryxSoonerLater
Can I post this link?
Anyway, as soon as thatdeftkid said it was going to be Urantia, I knew it wasn't going to be it :P