Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Indie/Emo/PostPunk topic.

no name cola · 2263 · 423476

Offline no name cola

  • Ohms
  • *****
    • Posts: 1888
  • Gak wij soe.
    • http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/tillybot/
i heard from an insider its going to souund really "radio-poprock-like" kinda like Smash Mouth or Matchbox 20 or Wide Mouth Mason.

i cant wait.


Offline noll

  • Pompeji
  • ****
    • Posts: 369
  • haters get the dick
THE MARS VOLTA TO SWEDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES!


Offline Oldnewtype

  • Organ Donator
  • ******
    • Posts: 7527
  • Light Is Life Is Love Is Like It Is Live
Quote from: "no name cola"
i heard from an insider its going to souund really "radio-poprock-like" kinda like Smash Mouth or Matchbox 20 or Wide Mouth Mason.

i cant wait.


you're probably right


Offline ragdoll

  • Organ Donator
  • ******
    • Posts: 6088
Quote from: "noll"
THE MARS VOLTA TO HOLLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES!


black coffee

  • Guest
Quote from: "you"
Quote from: "you too"
THE MARS VOLTA TO YOUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I GIVE A FUCK!


Offline noll

  • Pompeji
  • ****
    • Posts: 369
  • haters get the dick
Quote from: "black coffee"
Quote from: "you"
Quote from: "you too"
THE MARS VOLTA TO YOUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I GIVE A FUCK!

ha ha


Offline ben

  • Organ Donator
  • ******
    • Posts: 7065
I finally got Free Moral Agents (Mars Volta guy). yea, its good.  Kind of hip hop based.


Offline Lord Scrotum

  • Pompeji
  • ****
    • Posts: 519
Motion City Soundtrack....are fucking brilliant.


Offline Papa_Lazarou

  • Pompeji
  • ****
    • Posts: 334
Just been listening to Underoath, and I'm very impressed. Goes from Screamo to Texas Is The Reason. Very good.


Offline ben

  • Organ Donator
  • ******
    • Posts: 7065
Quote from: "Papa_Lazarou"
Just been listening to Underoath, and I'm very impressed. Goes from Screamo to Texas Is The Reason. Very good.


which album?


Offline Papa_Lazarou

  • Pompeji
  • ****
    • Posts: 334
All Ive got is sum songs off I-Tunes on my network off They're Only Chasing Safety and also songs off Purevolume.com

The song I likle the most is Its A Danggerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door.


black coffee

  • Guest
their old album 'the changing of times' is better


Offline Papa_Lazarou

  • Pompeji
  • ****
    • Posts: 334
I've heard its alot harder than the newest one. From what I gather it is with a different singer aswell.


Offline ben

  • Organ Donator
  • ******
    • Posts: 7065
Quote from: "Papa_Lazarou"
I've heard its alot harder than the newest one. From what I gather it is with a different singer aswell.


Yea i enjoy the old singer better.  It is harder, more screaming.  But something about the new screamer reminds me of the All American Rejects way too much.

But hey, AAR pride right here. OKIE pride!


Offline no name cola

  • Ohms
  • *****
    • Posts: 1888
  • Gak wij soe.
    • http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/tillybot/
this is good news that makes me happy,
http://zed.cbc.ca/go.ZeD?POS=2&CONTENT_ID=85023&FILTER_KEY=138368&page=content
thats a new Broken Social Scene song, a live video that can be streamed, and also theres a live video of Lovers Spit which is very differant from the two album versions.

both very good.


Offline thirty nights of violence

  • Pompeji
  • ****
    • Posts: 403
Quote from: "no name cola"
this is good news that makes me happy,
http://zed.cbc.ca/go.ZeD?POS=2&CONTENT_ID=85023&FILTER_KEY=138368&page=content
thats a new Broken Social Scene song, a live video that can be streamed, and also theres a live video of Lovers Spit which is very differant from the two album versions.

both very good.


THANK YOU so much for that link.

And you guys ever watch that show? I think it's only in Canada though. But that ZED show is pretty damn cool.


Offline no name cola

  • Ohms
  • *****
    • Posts: 1888
  • Gak wij soe.
    • http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/tillybot/
Quote from: "thirty nights of violence"
Quote from: "no name cola"
this is good news that makes me happy,
http://zed.cbc.ca/go.ZeD?POS=2&CONTENT_ID=85023&FILTER_KEY=138368&page=content
thats a new Broken Social Scene song, a live video that can be streamed, and also theres a live video of Lovers Spit which is very differant from the two album versions.

both very good.


THANK YOU so much for that link.

And you guys ever watch that show? I think it's only in Canada though. But that ZED show is pretty damn cool.

no problem, everyone need to hear the 2 songs there.
this band is going to be big after their new cd this winter.

and that "new" song isnt really new, it was perormed last feburary, so dont just the sound of the new album on this song, althought, the song is awsome.


stu

  • Guest
i can make a mess like nobodys business : emo
http://purevolume.com/icanmakeamess
singer from the early november's sideproject


Offline no name cola

  • Ohms
  • *****
    • Posts: 1888
  • Gak wij soe.
    • http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/tillybot/
Quote from: "stu"
i can make a mess like nobodys business : emo
http://purevolume.com/icanmakeamess
singer from the early november's sideproject

get that shit out of here.