Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Indie/Emo/PostPunk topic.

Started by no name cola, Sep 29, 2004, 12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alvarezbassist17

i am eating the GREASIEST beef lo mein EVER!

no name cola

Mazzy

New Buffalo is awesome. I have the Broken Social Scene album put on hold for me at the record store cause they had the cd but not the cover :roll:

I can't believe I'm posting in here  :oops: we should have a Folk/Country thread damnit. Then we can talk about Garth Brooks till our faces turn blue haha.

ben

Quote from: "Mazzy"New Buffalo is awesome. I have the Broken Social Scene album put on hold for me at the record store cause they had the cd but not the cover :roll:

I can't believe I'm posting in here  :oops: we should have a Folk/Country thread damnit. Then we can talk about Garth Brooks till our faces turn blue haha.

garth brooks lives 3 miles away from me.

no name cola

then we can talk about the Tim McGraw/Nelly collaboration..

no name cola

i downloaded the new Wintersleep album, it is great, better then their first, although i dont know if anyone here is Canadian enough to know them.

alvarezbassist17

some bands you guys should check out from my area

clair de lune
sunset black
down and above
motion city soundtrack
remover
offcenter
redoverlunar

and, not from my area, midtown has really been rockin me lately

black coffee

Quote from: "no name cola"i downloaded the new Wintersleep album, it is great, better then their first, although i dont know if anyone here is Canadian enough to know them.

please send it to me or tell me where you found it

caLa

The_Mars_Volta-Frances_the_Mute_(JP_RETAIL)-Limited_Edition-2005-JRP
is out fuckers.

Glässjãw

Quote from: "caLa"The_Mars_Volta-Frances_the_Mute_(JP_RETAIL)-Limited_Edition-2005-JRP
is out fuckers.
Is this one better quality than the first release?

caLa

yes. it's retail quality.

Glässjãw

Nice, now it just needs to be on a fucking torrent.

raynor

#altrock
EFnet

mirc is the source, not torrents as some people (cross) keep saying.

stu

torrents whip irc's ass

no name cola

:shock:  wow.

i thought you guys had the good quality rip already.. its been out for a few weeks, if i had of known you guys didnt know about it, i would've posted a yousendit.com link.

Black Coffee: contact me on AIM and ill send you the Wintersleep album, i dont use MSN

Glässjãw

Torrent.

EDIT: Fuck, it looks like the tracker is down.

Mazzy

Quote from: "ben"
Quote from: "Mazzy"New Buffalo is awesome. I have the Broken Social Scene album put on hold for me at the record store cause they had the cd but not the cover :roll:

garth brooks lives 3 miles away from me.

No shit :shock: I don't actually like him, it's a joke that goes back a long time. He's too country for me. And NO, I am not going to talk about Tim McGraw and Nelly's duet *shivers*

Ani isn't touring Oklahoma, I was kind of surprised about that actually. Staying on topic, I'm getting the Broken Social Scene cd tomorrow along with Umphrey's McGee record.

thirty nights of violence

no name cola

the new Wintersleep is fantastic.

black coffee

Quote from: "black coffee"
Quote from: "no name cola"i downloaded the new Wintersleep album, it is great, better then their first, although i dont know if anyone here is Canadian enough to know them.

please send it to me or tell me where you found it