Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drunk and/or Stoned

Started by thanx4knives, Jan 11, 2004, 07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldnewtype

im having one of those been-so-long-since-I've-been-really-sober-i-feel-fucked-up periods.  does that qualify for this thread?

why?

do. make. say. think.

Sam

So I'm at my friend's house.

Last night I got really stoned and drank this strawberry daquiri slush...It was awesome

black coffee

Quote from: "black coffee"
Quote from: "black coffee"stoned as fuck

Oldnewtype

street_carp

Quote from: "Oldnewtype"

...while listen to tool \m/

lifter

haha holyn shit am doing the same thing ^.

Sam

4th Eye

I was quite drunk last night and I couldn't remember how I ended up sleeping on our sofa but my dad said I called him in the middle of the night and asked him to bring me home. And I forgot milk on the table that I have no memory of.

Now I have quite a massive hangover and I should be going back to army in two hours... :(

thanx4knives

i got high and took some vicodin.. mmmmmm its good to be back yessir..

Awke

Write some heavenly music man!

thanx4knives

Quote from: "Awke"Write some heavenly music man!

<3

ben

Sam

thanx4knives

wake and pop

poppin vicodin that is.

for some reason it makes me really aggrivated. i feel good but my temper goes up and my fuse gets real short. im usually very mellow, but i'll be like "i FUCKING HATE THAT" and my friends are like "oh shit, chill out"

O_o

ben

Quote from: "thanx4knives"wake and pop

poppin vicodin that is.

for some reason it makes me really aggrivated. i feel good but my temper goes up and my fuse gets real short. im usually very mellow, but i'll be like "i FUCKING HATE THAT" and my friends are like "oh shit, chill out"

O_o

than i run in and pimpslap the shit out of you.

yea, good times.

Oldnewtype

most painkillers piss me off

high, and I'm getting trashed tonight.  Gah I'm fucking hurting, i think i fractured my leg

Jacob

I've been drinking wine and italian booze all night. damn wine is making me sleepy. but I feel good.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

deftoneskid144

Quote from: "thanx4knives"wake and pop

poppin vicodin that is.

O_o

i got vicodin when i got my wisdom teeth pulled. they suggested taking 2 to 3 for pain relief. well my mom came home and she was having a bad day. later that night she asked me to do the dishes with attitude. well i freaked out and started crying and screaming at her.. then i ran downstairs and started rocking back and forth-

soooo.. my mom took them away from me. i guess... with good reason.  :roll: hahaa

Sam