Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drunk and/or Stoned

Started by thanx4knives, Jan 11, 2004, 07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Jr

I've never been drunk or high before... so I'm wondering. What's it like?

onlythclouds

high: the best description for me is that its like the feeling you have after you just laughed at something really hard and long..the feeling you get right after that, very relaxed and just clear-head..the feeling is just prolonged

lifter

will for me if your smoking and drinking u feel like your under water floating.and im fl;aoting rite now, eating cornuts.

thanx4knives

most of the time when im high i just get really euphoric and quiet and i feel like im reading a book about what im doing at the moment. it plays out like a story and its really weird. being drunk is complicated cause there' so many different levels/

BigDave

being drunk and stoned together is horrible

thanx4knives

Quote from: "BigDave"being drunk and stoned together is horrible

thats a recipe to yammy right thur. or pass out.

BigDave

Quote from: "thanx4knives"
Quote from: "BigDave"being drunk and stoned together is horrible

thats a recipe to yammy right thur. or pass out.

i nearly did both, but i got something to eat and drink quick

ben

ItsClassicalAnyways

i drank two litres of beer and had 2 bowls and i was fine, much more usually makes me feel naaasty, a spliff after a good night out and before some before bed sex is a recipe for goodness.

lifter

Quotebeing drunk and stoned together is horrible
thats the best thing in the world! just dont drink too much.and dont do it rite after u ate.

BigDave

nah one or the other, i feel really wierd and i get all shakey and shit

lifter

hmm i dont know like that "shakey" feel, its fun.whatever,to each his own.

bangbang240

Sorry... I think it's funny how people talk about being stoned and drunk... it's just something everyone I know does.. it's not extra cool to get stoned nor does it ever cause any of us to ever feel weird lol...

Sam

I smoke marijuana to make myself appear cool.  :)

thanx4knives

Quote from: "c-shells"dxm lastnight

oh man. how was that? how did you take it? how much?

i quit doing it after only two times cause it just hurt my body too much. the morning after the second time i literally could not focus my eyes. i also couldnt move without feeling like i was going to barf. it took me like three hours to get up and then i could barely walk outside let alone try to read something. it was just too much to handle. i love the trip though... i did 600mg each time

ben

Quote from: "thanx4knives"
Quote from: "c-shells"dxm lastnight

oh man. how was that? how did you take it? how much?

i quit doing it after only two times cause it just hurt my body too much. the morning after the second time i literally could not focus my eyes. i also couldnt move without feeling like i was going to barf. it took me like three hours to get up and then i could barely walk outside let alone try to read something. it was just too much to handle. i love the trip though... i did 600mg each time

i just drank one bottle, its about 380 mgs.  ive done one and a half before...

but yea 600 is unhealthy, so i can see why that would happen to you.  Im not planning on destroying my body, so i just do it like once a week or so, and that much.  it still makes you trip, trust me...better than weed in 360 mgs.  I kept listening to Cicatriz over and over and over....than some sigur ros. it was coo.

i also love how when you go from room to room its almost like you teleport there cuz you dont know how you got there so fast haha..

Fireal1222

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

onlythclouds

Quote from: "Fireal1222"whats dxm

robutussin...

hah. i had to ask the smae thing, i thought he was drunk or something when he told me that

thanx4knives

Quote from: "15 Stitches"
Quote from: "Fireal1222"whats dxm

robutussin...

hah. i had to ask the smae thing, i thought he was drunk or something when he told me that

it's the active ingredient in robutussin, but you can get it in pure form sometimes, although i've never seen it.

lifter

haha am fuckin really high and these thraeds are  funny as hell.