Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drunk and/or Stoned

Started by thanx4knives, Jan 11, 2004, 07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thanx4knives

Quote from: "deftoneskid144"
Quote from: "thanx4knives"wake and pop

poppin vicodin that is.

for some reason it makes me really aggrivated. i feel good but my temper goes up and my fuse gets real short. im usually very mellow, but i'll be like "i FUCKING HATE THAT" and my friends are like "oh shit, chill out"

O_o

i got vicodin when i got my wisdom teeth pulled. they suggested taking 2 to 3 for pain relief. well my mom came home and she was having a bad day. later that night she asked me to do the dishes with attitude. well i freaked out and started crying and screaming at her.. then i ran downstairs and started rocking back and forth-

soooo.. my mom took them away from me. i guess... with good reason.  :roll: hahaa

oh damn. ahahaha

ChokingMessiah

i was drunk earlier. watched conan. damn i love him.

why?

craziest trip on vicodin last night while listening to white pony for three hours. i was hallucinating, man.
do. make. say. think.

thanx4knives

Quote from: "needles&pins"craziest trip on vicodin last night while listening to white pony for three hours. i was hallucinating, man.

you bastard

im shtoned and rachel is drunk,. ha

4th Eye

Whoa...I was quite drunk last night and currently have a terrible hangover. Drank around 18 to 20 beers and I still have 6 beers and a half litre vodka...gotta start again in few hours after I've slept a bit...last night was something else than sleeping... :shock:

black coffee

ItsClassicalAnyways

i may or may not be drunk anymore, im not really sure, but i only stopped drinking before i went to bed at half 7, im pretty sore headed.

thanx4knives

got high and spent the night wif someone purrrty

lifter

got pretty wasted and high last nite at a lil party.it was fun and were smoking kush,mmmm so good and i dont even know how many bud lights i had.

lifter

thanx4knives

whoa bad decisions last night.

ben

Quote from: "thanx4knives"whoa bad decisions last night.

what did you do this time stevie.

drunk.

thanx4knives

Quote from: "c-shells"

drunk.

got drunk.. and well... lets say that me and one of my friends are this || much closer now

ben

Quote from: "thanx4knives"
Quote from: "c-shells"

drunk.

got drunk.. and well... lets say that me and one of my friends are this || much closer now

damn man self control self control! hahah

lifter

ah iam higgh.the show wasnt thaty great but it was chill.

onlythclouds

stoooooned

i judt did some laundry

thanx4knives

Quote from: "15 Stitches"stoooooned

i judt did some laundry

black coffee

i've been really stoned yesterday , still coming down

lifter

damn,i jsut took 4 shots of absolut vodka and barely feel anything.damn swed's and there cheapass alcohol  :twisted: .

Awke

Quote from: "lifter"damn,i jsut took 4 shots of absolut vodka and barely feel anything.damn swed's and there cheapass alcohol  :twisted: .
Vodka is russian..