Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drunk and/or Stoned

Started by thanx4knives, Jan 11, 2004, 07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ragdoll

nothings wher i expecit it to be .

i dont make sense do   i?

BigDave

nope, but your drunk, and i'll be like you are tomorrow night.  what were you drinking?

lifter

i had sum tequila afterschool.i was pretty drunk and loud,as welkl as my other drunken friends.i came down tho but later on tonite am gonna be sum weed.

ragdoll

beer, and beer and more beer. and some green stuff. and lost of guns and roses. and queen. and...alien ant farm i thnk.

BigDave

lifter, have fun man.  its nearly mid night here so its probably just about 5-6 where you are, ahve a good nihgt.

rags, you smoked weed again!!!  what beer?  i'll be drinking wine tomorrow, superior drink.  was jo with you?

ragdoll

she wasnt. i had like....heineken. and CORONA. with lime. mwahahah

BigDave

heiny is a bit meh, fosters or carling, or john smiths 'ave it!

lifter

haha its actually 3:48 pm rite now.its early still...and o yes ill have fun dont worry about that haha.

BigDave

so what time did you finish school?  last day?

black coffee

lifter

Quoteso what time did you finish school? last day?
yah i got off early(12:23) cuz were jsut starting finals now.and all next week am getting off early too cuz of finals.am sure i failed my math final today :( ,algebra is hard.

BigDave

getting drunk adn/or stoned is great because it works either way - to celebrate, or to cheer yourself up.  algebra is hard, but once you get the hang of it its okay.  what kind of stuff?

street_carp

im so fuxjin hight right now. fells good/ im danicng to sean paul bitcheds  :D

BigDave

aahah and you were bashing so solid and blazing squad earlier, same shite.

street_carp

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa man. sean paul owns...i got this gansta cd my mate mad me...2pac next - california love...

ownage :D  hahahahha#

im so happy.

ragdoll

alchoal makes everyhing  go awy. really.

BigDave

2pac has talent, sean paul doesnt :P

street_carp

2pacs comming back to life in 5 years man...u heard it here first. someone told me a whole story about it..ill tell you when i remeber.

now im on some sound that goes..."PUMP..PUMP..P-P-PUMP IT UP"

it pretty dodgy...sound like obe trice  :|

ragdoll

i've hread that song. no idea what it is or who its by....we were listening to that DMX song earlier....somethin about losning your mind. somweher.

BigDave

dmx and obie are okay.

and yes alcohol can make you forget so much, like magic.  whats the drinking age over there?  were you drinking on the street like proper cool bech ned style yea.