Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflyry

Yup.

One of my fav actors.Just wish he worked more.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

deftonekid

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on May 02, 2006, 04:35 AM
Quentin Tarantino is a mac.

the one and only!!!

i saw today LĀ“ENFANT a belgium-france coproduction. it was a little bit bored and the end was like... wtf? that was all? c'mon...

greencard

Quote from: Chrisbo on May 02, 2006, 06:03 PM
Haha yeah, the fucking rasta in the club heh! Nasty little bugger too! That's right isnt it? Been a while since I watched it, so I cant remember who's who and what not again!

Heh, how could I forget?

Oldman is prob one of my fav actors too.

Here's Brad LOL

Chrisbo

Quote from: greencard on May 03, 2006, 03:20 AM
Quote from: Chrisbo on May 02, 2006, 06:03 PM
Haha yeah, the fucking rasta in the club heh! Nasty little bugger too! That's right isnt it? Been a while since I watched it, so I cant remember who's who and what not again!

Heh, how could I forget?

Oldman is prob one of my fav actors too.

Yeah, he looks so strange in that film, which is cool!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

BigDave

i watched amores perros last night and enjoyed it much.

deftonekid

Quote from: BigDave on May 03, 2006, 08:24 PM
i watched amores perros last night and enjoyed it much.

great mexican movie ;D

one weak

probably going to see Mission Impossible 3 this weekend, though my hopes are not very high for it. it won't top the first one, but so far it looks better than the second.

BigDave

Quote from: one weak on May 05, 2006, 05:58 AM
probably going to see Mission Impossible 3 this weekend, though my hopes are not very high for it. it won't top the first one, but so far it looks better than the second.

dude you know it's going to suck.  on a more positive note i ordered the passion of joan of arc, it should arrive pretty soon.  how do you suggest i view it the first time round, silent or with the score?

Azwethinkweiz

damn, mission impossible 3 fucking ruled.

kickass.

black coffee

hitting cinemas on may 11th. who else is going to watch it?

one weak

Quote from: BigDave on May 05, 2006, 02:19 PM
Quote from: one weak on May 05, 2006, 05:58 AM

dude you know it's going to suck.  on a more positive note i ordered the passion of joan of arc, it should arrive pretty soon.  how do you suggest i view it the first time round, silent or with the score?
it doesn't really matter. i've seen it countless times both ways, and i actually prefer it without the score. it seems more fitting to me becuase half the film was lost during world war 2 i believe. they recut what they had after that. anyway, without the score, you are forced to watch with a more connected view of joan. the close-ups are amazing and, and you don't need music to make an emotional connection with the film by any means.

in my opinion, this is the BEST acting by an actress in all of cinema, and i would love to put that up against any other film.

so have fun man. hopefully this film does for you what it does for me!

deftonekid

i saw this japanese movie called marebito (from the grudge director) haha and it was so fuckin bizarre cuz i was drunk so i slept at the beginning of the movie so when i woke up i didnt understand a shit haha . it supposed to be an horror movie but i didnt scare, instead i was like laughing. weird shit. yeah im still drunk ;D

Far away

Quote from: black coffee on May 05, 2006, 03:54 PM

asterix rules!

ChickdelaLynch

Quote from: black coffee on May 05, 2006, 03:54 PM

I watch those little cartoons in my French class. It's perverted fun.

black coffee

ehm...

yea i already got my tickets for the opening night

Azwethinkweiz

ChickdelaLynch

I saw The Constant Gardener tonight. A little overhyped, but it was still enjoyable. The performances were pretty strong which kept me from getting bored.

fireflyry

I saw Misson Impossible 3.My mates statement sums it up better than I could.

Quote from: half_pommy.....IS SO FUCKING SHIT.

i saw it ...it was crap...just as bad as the second one...

keri russell is in it for like 10 minutes before she dies, the film is more focused on ethan hunt's marriage which is just shit, and the whole 'rabbit's foot' they are trying to find the audience never find out what it is therefore making the film even more pointless

shit shit shit.

anyone who thinks mission impossible is about blowing shit up is severly wrong, its about double crossing, espionage etc...the first one got it so right but these sequels are awful....

actions sequence....tom swished hair....action sequence....slow motion tom shooting a gun...action sequence.....some form of 'plot'....action sequence...tom nearly dies but we know he doesnt...action sequence....film tries to explain to the audience what the fuck has been going on the past 2 hours but fails miserably.....credits.

SHIT.

:D

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Breach Unborn

i strongly dislike Tom Cruise anyway, so it's good to read that

Sam

Haha wow..I was actually thinking about going to see that movie too.  Fuck that!