Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azwethinkweiz

Crash (1996) = 10/10

Crash (2004) = 0/10

BigDave

harsh call.

maybe i missed it, but was there any actual point to crash (1996)?

greencard

Here's a coupla flicks if ya'll haven't seen I suggest doing so:
(plot summarys linked below each)

Best in Show

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0218839/plotsummary

Blue Submarine No. 6

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0278926/ (scroll down)

The Horseman on the Roof

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113362/plotsummary

defskull

Being a big fan of Kevin Spacey and not really being a fan at all of Superman I saw the movie Superman Returns today.

And I'll say it's ok.  The best things about the movie are the following:

-Kevin Spacey
-Hal Penn.  I didn't know he was going to be in the movie.  Kumar made it into a Superman movie.
-Watching Brandon Routh as Clark Kent.  More interesting than when he's Superman.
-Superman saving the plane.  Pretty cool.

MemoryLover

i jus saw broke back...damn...i dont know

Azwethinkweiz

tonight I watched:

Maniac - 6.5/10

Dog Soldiers - 8.5/10

Azwethinkweiz

just watched Oldboy for the first time. What a great movie. I wasnt as violent as I thought but it was an excellent and sad drama.
The "truth" sent chills down my spine.

9.5/10

defskull

Except for the fact that I predicted the truth about halfway through the movie.

Mascara Snake

watched High Fidelity again yesterday, this film is like a replica of my life, its kinda scary!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

defskull

I saw Lord of War tonight.  That was a really good movie.

Azwethinkweiz

Watched Garden State tonight. Very good movie. Made me feel all warm inside.

9/10

defskull

I saw the one of the best movies ever tonight.

The Story of Ricky.  Fantastic.

Azwethinkweiz

last night I watched:

The Hills Have Eyes (2006) - 2nd time im seeing this movie and I must say that it's better than the first time i saw it. definitely one of the best HORROR movies to come out in the last 10 years. i have no complains about it, 10/10

The Lost Boys - a vampire classic. I love this movie so much, just awesome. 9.5/10

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: defskull on Jun 29, 2006, 12:08 AM
Being a big fan of Kevin Spacey and not really being a fan at all of Superman I saw the movie Superman Returns today.

And I'll say it's ok.  The best things about the movie are the following:

-Kevin Spacey
-Hal Penn.  I didn't know he was going to be in the movie.  Kumar made it into a Superman movie.
-Watching Brandon Routh as Clark Kent.  More interesting than when he's Superman.
-Superman saving the plane.  Pretty cool.

My favorite part of the movie was Parker Posey. I was so surprised to see her in the movie because I didn't know she was going to be in it.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

defskull

She and Kevin had better chemistry then the two that were supposed to have good chemistry. She was pretty entertaining.   They should have just made the movie focus around the bad guys. That would have been so much cooler.

feeling like more

i organised a screening of the movie Fearless with jet li for the director Ronnie Yu the other day. his only claim to hollywood fame is bride of chucky and freddy vs jason, but his chinese movies are pretty good. he's a nice guy too.

Azwethinkweiz

that's cool man.

I thought Freddy vs. Jason kicked ass 8)

Mei

Theis I watched session 9 earlier  :D
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Azwethinkweiz

"Do it Gordon, DO IT"

haha, that movie always creeps me out!

defskull

Quote from: Mazzy on May 13, 2005, 02:35 AM
Quote from: feeling like more9 songs was banned here till they appealed for its release on the grounds it had cultural significance or somethin. i was talking to a projectionist at one of our cinemas who made the print up and he said its 50% sex.

I'm still going to go see it. It should be good.

What did you think of this movie? I saw it.  It wasn't that great as an actual movie.  It seemed unfocused.