Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

downtownpony

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Oct 02, 2008, 02:02 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 01, 2008, 08:21 PMthe definitive Marvel superhero movie.

X2!!!

Yeah X-men 2 is definitely the Ultimate marvel super hero movie.

Muzic Junkie

I saw P.s I love you it was quite sweet, But alot of stupid errors, that just wouldn't happen in RL
I also Watched Anne of Green Gables Thats quite a good movie probably better then ^

Fireal1222

i just saw the movie " the invasion " with nicole kidman.  and even though rottentomatoes.com seemed to hate it. i loved every second of it. i thought it was an awesome movie

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

devilinside

Quote from: Muzic Junkie on Oct 02, 2008, 05:08 AM
I also Watched Anne of Green Gables Thats quite a good movie probably better then ^

Are you shitting me?? That used to be one of my FAVORITE movies as a kid! haha God I haven't seen it in years.

theis

saw "nick and norah's infinite playlist".

i liked it. cute little flick :)

Penicks

defskull

I saw Sympathy for Lady Vengeance.  Park Chan-wook really knows how to make things epic.  It seemed a little drawn out but it had a very original story structure.  This movie made me reconsider my view on Oldboy and I think I like that movie more now.

oldgentlovecraft

Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance is the best of the three by far imo.

mrs_swa

this weekend watched:

Super High Me:  complete waste of time.

and the Sex and the City Movie, which I enjoyed. :)
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

ToneDef

No Country For Old Men

Little Miss Sunshine

It goes without saying they were both great. NCFOM was fucking awesome.

lithium

a little late there aint ya?
💩

mr.sinister

Catched Religulous yesterday. Good flick. Anyone else see it?

theis

Quote from: mr.sinister on Oct 07, 2008, 05:46 AM

yup. very good.

mrs_swa

I can't wait to see this!!
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

mr.sinister

Quote from: mrs_swa on Oct 07, 2008, 03:06 PM

I can't wait to see this!!
Yeah its really good. You'll love it.
Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Oct 07, 2008, 03:02 PM

yup. very good.
^5

I got the lolz when Bill Maher was interviewing the pot head and he said, "hey your hair is on fire!", and the dude jumped up. Haha. Classic.

theis

that was definitely one of my favorite parts. i laughed hysterically when he did that. hilarious.

ToneDef

Quote from: lithium on Oct 06, 2008, 11:26 PM
a little late there aint ya?

Uhuh, I just tend to catch films when I can. It's rare I'll stay really up to date. It's kinda nice not having the hype and the whole shebang tainting my view of the movie.

Having said that, I still keep up with what's going on from movie magazines and such. I'll buy Empire and Total Film monthly. I'll still check new films sometimes. Cloverfield and The Dark Knight were two I saw in the cinema because it simply had to be done in both cases. I didn't wanna miss the experience.

The last film that really hit me hard was [Rec]. I bought it a little while ago and watched it alone one night with the house to myself. Crazy, crazy shit. The end was just INSANE.

mr.sinister

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Oct 08, 2008, 04:44 AM
that was definitely one of my favorite parts. i laughed hysterically when he did that. hilarious.
Yeah same here. ;D

theis

Blindness (from the director of City of God) - very strange flick. not what i thought it would be. amazing cinematopgraphy and Julianne Moore is outstanding as usual. the movie has a lot of flaws regarding the script and the end was pretty weak. it could have been phenomenal. 7/10.

Role Models - i went to a screening for this yesterday. absolutely HILARIOUS! Paul Rudd and Sean William Scott as buddies was just perfect. highly recommended. 9/10.