Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

I definitely think the goat was CG... hmm, but I could be wrong. Still, very entertaining flick.

defskull

Yeah I don't think there was as much CGI as you would think.  I think he just had a really good effects team behind him.

bright lights, big city

just saw The Hangover. hilarious, hilarious. could potentially be better than Old School. all the characters were great, but Zach Galifiniakis stole the show. hell, even Mike Tyson was good!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Nailec

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3Wucar1vxQ

probablly the worst film that will appear this year.

so lame that it hurts

theis

haha, come on. looks like mindless fun.

lostpilot

watched Gran Torino last night.
I don't get the hype. It was decent, but only decent. Nothing much more.

black coffee

Terminator Salvation.

I think it was a good movie. Nonsense story + Christian Bale acting way too serious works out well.

theis

Yes Man

Wow, I love Jim Carrey, but this has got to be one of the worst and most unfunny comedies I've seen in a while. I think I may have chuckled twice (the dream where he's dead on the couch and the Red Bull scene).
I almost turned it off when those two at the airport held him back because they thought he was a terrorist.

By far, the worst Jim Carrey movie ever.

2/10

Shaye

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 20, 2009, 03:13 AM
just saw The Hangover. hilarious, hilarious. could potentially be better than Old School. all the characters were great, but Zach Galifiniakis stole the show. hell, even Mike Tyson was good!

I honestly think this might be hands down, the funniest movie I've ever seen.

I laughed so hard I literally cried. I can't explain it. I highly recommend this to anyone. Everyone in the theater applauded at the end.

wither-I

Quote from: Shaye on Jun 27, 2009, 12:18 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 20, 2009, 03:13 AM

I honestly think this might be hands down, the funniest movie I've ever seen.

I laughed so hard I literally cried. I can't explain it. I highly recommend this to anyone. Everyone in the theater applauded at the end.

i just got back from seeing it, and it was damn funny. it was really solid and steady humor, each scene accentuated to the fullest potential. Zach Galifiniakis? if e's the fat man with the beard. then yes, he stole the show! and the other guy from the daily show with the glasses, aww man he was great too. funny ass movie

"coming into the nearness of distance"

black coffee

Do not watch The Haunting in Connecticut unless you're up to watching a weak Horror movie.

bright lights, big city

Do not watch Transformers 2 unless you absolutely hate acting, continuity, and a plot.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Penicks

No Country for Old Men

Amazing film. For the first time since I was a kid, the antagonist gave me chills. Really freaked me out.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 27, 2009, 02:21 PM
Do not watch Transformers 2 unless you absolutely hate acting, continuity, and a plot.

i was about to watch
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Shaye

I'm a little late on this considering the movie hit DVD a while ago...

But I just watched "The Wackness". Anyone see it?

I really enjoyed it.

rock_n_frost

today i watched blade-1 again...

that was my 60th time i guess..

stefen dorff rocks !!
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

TheWatcher

i saw stepbrothers

wow i love the bunk bed part

ben

Bruno.