Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

defskull

I have it on my Netflix que.  I just need to see it.

Sinatra

lithium

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Aug 17, 2010, 02:20 PM
Quote from: defskull on Aug 17, 2010, 05:31 AM
Scott Pilgrim was pretty damn good.  Some of the fight sequences grew long but honestly I really loved this movie.  Edgar Wright never fails to impress.
from what I've read, Edgar Wright's directing is what makes it a very good movie. His track record has been great, so I guess I should go see this soon, even though I have no background on the comics.
It's a badass movie 10/10
💩

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: lithium on Aug 18, 2010, 05:29 PM
Scott Pilgrim was pretty damn good.  Some of the fight sequences grew long but honestly I really loved this movie.  Edgar Wright never fails to impress.
from what I've read, Edgar Wright's directing is what makes it a very good movie. His track record has been great, so I guess I should go see this soon, even though I have no background on the comics.

I fucking loved it!

lithium

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Aug 18, 2010, 05:58 PM

I fucking loved it!
Me too man. Such a cool film. Highly recommend it to everyone. Best movie I've seen this year.
💩

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: lithium on Aug 18, 2010, 10:30 PM
Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Aug 18, 2010, 05:58 PM

I fucking loved it!
Me too man. Such a cool film. Highly recommend it to everyone. Best movie I've seen this year.

I expected it to be original and funny, but I was surprised by how much fun it was to watch.

defskull

Piranha 3D was as stupid as you could want it to be with plenty of gore and boobs to satisfy.  I don't really recommend seeing it in 3D but if you go out with a bunch of friends to see it you should have a good time.

Sinatra

blixa

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on Aug 24, 2010, 07:18 AM
i'm really looking forward to 'i'm still here'.
is that the jokin' phoenix cleveland steamer movie, or something along those lines?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Aug 24, 2010, 11:35 PM
Quote from: blixa on Aug 24, 2010, 07:18 AM
i'm really looking forward to 'i'm still here'.
is that the jokin' phoenix cleveland steamer movie, or something along those lines?

HUSH WITH THE INSULTS.

i can't wait to watch it. i'm a big fan of joaquin. his beard is so fucking hot. i hope he doesn't shave it off for a while still.

Penicks

did you just say his beard is so fucking hot

god damn it, get the fuck out

blixa

i love beards. when did that just become public knowledge?

it's hot.

Penicks

blixa

it doesn't have an insinuation towards anything. i'm just attracted to men with beards. that's it. there is no deeper meaning than that and there is no need to assume anything beyond that. i know several women who think he improved in appearance when he grew some facial hair. i'm pretty sure that it's not just me.

why can't it just be left at joaquin phoenix looking hot with a beard?

lithium

100 internets to who ever knows what kind of shades those are
💩

Penicks

Quote from: blixa on Aug 25, 2010, 12:48 PM
it doesn't have an insinuation towards anything. i'm just attracted to men with beards. that's it. there is no deeper meaning than that and there is no need to assume anything beyond that. i know several women who think he improved in appearance when he grew some facial hair. i'm pretty sure that it's not just me.

why can't it just be left at joaquin phoenix looking hot with a beard?

because it seems that his beard has a biotope of its own

theis

The Expendables.

Was expecting a little more, but it was still pretty awesome. Statham and Crews were definitely the highlights. They kicked some serious ass.

8/10.

lithium

💩

shine down unshy

Quote from: lithium on Aug 25, 2010, 03:12 PM
100 internets to who ever knows what kind of shades those are

Tom Ford sunglasses
Model: Jack