Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

my friend sent me links to download that show, but i haven't yet. my boss is really into it.

defskull

Hangover 2 is pretty bad. It had some funny parts, but as a movie, it is literally set up exactly like the first one.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: defskull on May 30, 2011, 08:04 PM
Hangover 2 is pretty bad. It had some funny parts, but as a movie, it is literally set up exactly like the first one.
gotta agree. had some funny lines, mainly from Alan, of course. but overall it's a disappointment because what you said... basically the exact same movie, but without Heather Graham's boob.

Quote from: blixa on May 30, 2011, 04:24 PM
my friend sent me links to download that show, but i haven't yet. my boss is really into it.
do it. right now. best show on tv. even ahead of Breaking Bad.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

i've heard hangover 2 is bad from several people but i don't want to believe it.

i really want to watch horrible bosses.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on May 31, 2011, 04:58 AM
i've heard hangover 2 is bad from several people but i don't want to believe it.

i really want to watch horrible bosses.
like i said earlier, it was better when i saw it the first time.

and i'm with you on horrible bosses. looks hilarious. but that's just me being a fanboy of Sudeikis and Charlie.

Totally saw the new X-Men movie last weekend. Total baller-ass movie. Great cast, good acting, and an interesting cameo at the end. It makes up for the setbacks to the series that were X3 and Wolverine. Between this and Kick Ass, I'm now a huge fan of Matthew Vaughn.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

defskull

Which cameo at the end are you referring to? I don't remember there being one at the end of the movie.

bright lights, big city

sorry not at the end i guess, but the scene at the bar with Wolverine
DERP

blixa

bright lights, big city

you did it all wrong. it's F. Assbender, goddamnit.
DERP

defskull

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Valkyrie

What a great fucking film.Excellent cinematography on every level and a very powerful film.It took my by surprise because I hated Singer's X-men movies.
10/10

blixa

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 08, 2011, 01:42 PM

hahaha no no no, he's the fassbender. i can't wait to see him in jane eyre. DYING!

theis

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jun 09, 2011, 02:12 AM
because I hated Singer's X-men movies.

How can anyone hate X2?

One of the best comic book flicks.

bright lights, big city

So does that mean he preferred the Brett Ratner one? If so, GTFO
;)
Quote from: blixa on Jun 09, 2011, 06:33 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 08, 2011, 01:42 PM

hahaha no no no, he's the fassbender. i can't wait to see him in jane eyre. DYING!
eww that really doesn't sound exciting. Where will the assbending be?
DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

No man I dont like those stupid X-men movies because they dont follow the line of the 90s cartoon series.They decided to go with the X-Men Evolution story,fuck that shitty cartoon.

blixa

bright lights, big city

DERP

bright lights, big city

DERP

blixa

i really disliked rose byrne in the beginning but i kind of 'got it' towards the end. she played the annoying bitch very well. rebel wilson REPREZENT! she's a westie like myself. jon hamm's character was such an arsehole. the dialogue was just spot on. the whole thing was amazingly scripted.

ROOOYYYY.