Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

glassJAw

Started by offteethtaste, May 13, 2005, 07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Fireal1222

remember when glassjaw were awesome

back before darryl turned into a complete fag and started head automatica

i know you may say.. well how does that make glassjaw suck if they havent released a record since he created head automatica

WELL

when they do release a record. the soul is gonna be ripped right out of glassjaw. and its gonna sound like all the other scene music that we have all grown to hate

i hope im wrong.. but i have a very strong feeling that glassjaws next album. is gonna be just like catch without arms by dredg

a half assed. mediocre album. filled with pop songs without the old soul that made us fall in love with them

sorry for ranting. but its what i believe to happen

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 23, 2008, 09:36 PM

i know you may say.. well how does that make glassjaw suck if they havent released a record since he created head automatica

WELL

when they do release a record. the soul is gonna be ripped right out of glassjaw. and its gonna sound like all the other scene music that we have all grown to hate

i hope im wrong.. but i have a very strong feeling that glassjaws next album. is gonna be just like catch without arms by dredg

a half assed. mediocre album. filled with pop songs without the old soul that made us fall in love with them

I'm curious, you already heard the three new songs they have been playing haven't you fireal? any way, those songs are 3 years old now...so the rest of the record may be totally different. But I really like what I'm hearing, it's different...it's agressive...it's glassjaw.

defskull

WELL

Funny you should say that, because lately I have really been getting into Catch Without Arms

Fireal1222

i really like catch without arms when they play it live

on album its rediculously boring after a few listens... although its been a while since ive listened to it. so i should give it another try

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Swords

Quote from: defskull on Mar 24, 2008, 05:59 AM

WELL

Funny you should say that, because lately I have really been getting into Catch Without Arms

glassjaw will NEVER be a pop band and catch without arms is amazing.
FYIHYD

fireflyry

I FUCKING MISS THIS BAND.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Fireal1222

Quote from: Swords on Mar 25, 2008, 06:44 AM
Quote from: defskull on Mar 24, 2008, 05:59 AM

WELL

glassjaw will NEVER be a pop band and catch without arms is amazing.

i hope your right my friend. cause glassjaws albums are fucking awesome

id rather them go away forever then make a cheeseball album

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

theshadeisatool

^^^
Damn right!

Apparently playing some shows in UK according to glassjaw.net

Zevaka

wait!! they still have one guitar??

btw, here's nice Glassjaw video bootleg. Maybe quality isn't the best (but pretty good) but it's very good performance, including new songs!

GlassJAw 12.23.06 Night Show (mp4)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6SWSX9NL

this show is worth downloading, trust me

theis

theshadeisatool

anything on the album anyone?

defskull

It will be finished whenever they feel like finishing it.  That's what's up with the album.

E-Money

i this shit ever coming out? it feels like eros and the tones next album is gonna come out before the new glassjaw.. 

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Zevaka

READ interview with Justin Beck regarding new record

Deftones-argentina

It's such a bummer that Daryl haven't said a word about the proyect...

Inkblades

At this point I think Beck and the rest of them should say fuck Daryl and just release what they have.

devlin

i never really got into these guys, but "ape dos mil" is a great song.

Nebontha

Quotei never really got into these guys, but "ape dos mil" is a great song.
Lol that was the first GJ song I ever heard, and suffice to say I'm sick to death of it, it's become the one GJ song I never listen to.
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.