Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

- Photographer -

Started by Mazzy, Jul 31, 2005, 04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neurotic

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Feb 18, 2007, 12:59 AM
Quote from: neurotic on Feb 18, 2007, 12:29 AM
I was going for some kind of isolation-in-a-city thingy... But you're right, it turned out just as regular photo of a friend...
I hope I didn't get you down or anything. I bet you can get a great photo if you do a brainstorm or something. You're on the right track, you just need to work on the execution. :)

And, if we were able to see more of her facial expression or eyes, it would def. help set the emotion. ;)

No, you didn't bring me down. I'm always open to constructive criticism. It's the best way to improve IMO. ;) Thank you!
...never trust the obvious...

Paint Your Lips

I'm glad to hear you took no offense. :) And I hope you do the same for me when I post some photos here.

neurotic

...never trust the obvious...

Mazzy

i was passed out at my friends party and i couldn't smoke in front of her parents so i went behind her shed to smoke and these are drunk cut out photo's.

this was a duplicate of a thing i made and took a photo of.

my friend caroline during mexican fiesta at her house. this is where we all dress like mexicans so that caroline doesn't feel like she's the only mexican in sydney.

from a mess.

Glenn

I just won an auction for this beauty! To bad the film for Polaroids are expensive as hell!

Paint Your Lips

Awesome, I only have this one:
- I love it. It's like 20 bucks for 10 poleroids. Expensive. So I don't use it as much.

TheWatcher

wow thats hot hot look for that fiesta

Gaz

I'm thinking about getting this camera

Paint Your Lips

It looks and sounds like a good camera, even though it's not the wildest price tag.

Gaz

yeah it's a really good price, the cheapest I've found it is £135 including vat & postage (thats 196 Euros)

I'm defiantly considering buying it, I've been wanting one like that for a while now.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: Gaz on Feb 24, 2007, 09:22 PM
yeah it's a really good price, the cheapest I've found it is £135 including vat & postage (thats 196 Euros)

I'm defiantly considering buying it, I've been wanting one like that for a while now.
Have you read any reviews, man?

Gaz

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Feb 24, 2007, 09:27 PM
Quote from: Gaz on Feb 24, 2007, 09:22 PM

Have you read any reviews, man?

Yeah, I actually saw this camera on a TV show called The Gadget Show here in the UK and they were giving it a lot of praise saying it's fantastic value for money, and they compared it with other cameras of a similar style and it was there overall best. Most of the reviews I've read have people giving it 5/5, 10/10 etc; I'm not a total tech head with Photography but I want a good camera to start out with and I don't really want to pay over £200 for one at the moment, so this one looks like the one I'll get

What camera do you have man?

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: Gaz on Feb 24, 2007, 09:33 PM
I have a Canon eos 350D. And the Poleroid camera posted above, hehe.

I love my camera, I take it with me everywhere. Everywhere I look I see photographic potential and ideas. I'm really into it, man. That's why I didn't mind paying a lot of money for my camera. But, if you're only looking for one to start with, then you don't need a camera that cost more than 220 P. :)

Give it a try, man. You can always save some money to buy a better one if you get hooked. ;)

Gaz

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Feb 24, 2007, 09:45 PM

I love my camera, I take it with me everywhere. Everywhere I look I see photographic potential and ideas. I'm really into it, man. That's why I didn't mind paying a lot of money for my camera. But, if you're only looking for one to start with, then you don't need a camera that cost more than 220 P. :)

Give it a try, man. You can always save some money to buy a better one if you get hooked. ;)

Yeah man, I've always had a keen eye for photography, but only ever had a shitty standard digi cam. When I'm out I always see things that I want to photograph. My Dad used to be really into Photography when I was a lot younger and I think his passion for it has passed on to me. I'll be sure to post photos of in here when I use it, I'm going to London in two weeks so that might be the place to start off with.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: Gaz on Feb 24, 2007, 09:52 PM

Yeah man, I've always had a keen eye for photography, but only ever had a shitty standard digi cam. When I'm out I always see things that I want to photograph. My Dad used to be really into Photography when I was a lot younger and I think his passion for it has passed on to me. I'll be sure to post photos of in here when I use it, I'm going to London in two weeks so that might be the place to start off with.
Perhaps i'll meet you there. I'm going in two weeks as well, haha. :D

rxqueen

Lucky fucker. I'd love to have an SLR. What would be even better: having a clue. :D

Gaz

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Feb 24, 2007, 10:06 PM
Quote from: Gaz on Feb 24, 2007, 09:52 PM

Perhaps i'll meet you there. I'm going in two weeks as well, haha. :D

Haha, cool man, I'm there from the 8th till 10th with my girlfriend.

Just ordered the camera, should be with by the end of next week.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: rxqueen on Feb 24, 2007, 10:26 PM
Lucky fucker.
- I love you too.

@ Gaz
- I'm going on the 7th, and going to be there till the 14Th. Going with my girl and two girl friends. :) I'm gonna take a million pictures, man.

Btw, does your camera come with a memory card?

Glenn

I wouldn't buy that one if I were you. Buy Nikon or Canon. They have the most accessories.

Gaz

Quote from: Glenn on Feb 24, 2007, 11:18 PM
I wouldn't buy that one if I were you. Buy Nikon or Canon. They have the most accessories.

too late now I've bought it. lol