Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

confessions

Started by lithium royalty, Jan 19, 2006, 06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alvarezbassist17

yeah, i hate people who try to argue that all that shit actually happened.  i'm not saying it didn't, i just like the idea of it being a collection of fables to try to help people live a good life way better.

Jacob

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 12, 2008, 04:00 PM
My grandfather died a year ago December, and not a single day goes by that I don't think of him.     I feel guilt about not spending as much time with him in the last few years of his life as I should have.  There were alot of unsaid things.     Now, my grandma is dying of cancer, and I can't even bring myself to call her.  She is upset about me not calling, and she misses me and my kids.    I know it's fucked up, but it feels like if I act like it isn't happening.... that I can't open myself up to more hurt.  Sometimes I just want to be fucking happy!

HOpefully I can pull my head outta my ass, and give her the acknowledgement she deserves... before it's too late again.

just fucking call her!

I lost my grandfather some time ago as well and I never really got to know him even though I've met him quite a lot my whole life. when I was a kid getting to know him wasn't very interesting, as with most older people when you're a kid. when I got older the distance only got bigger. then he and my grandmother moved to the same city me and the rest of the family lived in and I finally started spending some time with them. then he suddenly became very sick and things happened fast. towards the end he seemed a lot more talkative and like he too realized we should start getting to know each other better. but things never got that far and I regret it deeply. in fact, we did have A LOT in common and it's pretty obvious that my interest in art and music came from him, through my mom. it sucks realizing this too late. and I just wish I had spent more time them both back then.

after he passed me and my grandmother have grown very close though. I lived just a couple of houses away from her until recently and I visited her at least once a weak, sometimes a lot more. she's the kindest and most caring person in the world. actually a bit too caring. if she hears you sneeze she'll jump the phone and call and ambulance, pretty much. but it's nice knowing someone cares about you so much.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

goldpony

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 12, 2008, 04:00 PM
My grandfather died a year ago December, and not a single day goes by that I don't think of him.     I feel guilt about not spending as much time with him in the last few years of his life as I should have.  There were alot of unsaid things.     Now, my grandma is dying of cancer, and I can't even bring myself to call her.  She is upset about me not calling, and she misses me and my kids.    I know it's fucked up, but it feels like if I act like it isn't happening.... that I can't open myself up to more hurt.  Sometimes I just want to be fucking happy!

HOpefully I can pull my head outta my ass, and give her the acknowledgement she deserves... before it's too late again.

trust me, as someone who has lost both grandfathers and am quickly losing both grandmothers, call her visit her spend as much time as possible with her. yoy may think you are trying to spare yourself pain, but i ask you: what is more painful, your last memories of your grandma being with her and giving her joy and your kids a chance to know her or her lying in a box in a funeral home? your choice, i know which one i would make...
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

White Pwny

You are all right.  Thanks for the intervention.   =o)

I'm going to call her today... and let the kids talk to her also.  Hopefully she will be happy to hear from all of us.  And, I may go see her tomorrow. 

I don't care what everyone says about you guys... yer alright. ;)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Sleepymaggie

Tears turn me on.
I want rough sex after I'm done crying.

Sold my hands for a dreamers gloves...

Sleepymaggie

confession #2

I'm petrified of ants.
I itch just by looking at them ;p
Shh.

Sold my hands for a dreamers gloves...

whodunit?

I'm too good for people in reality. I just get manipulated pretty easily.  >:(

Jerry_Curls

Im moving out next week but I haven't told my mom.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

whodunit?

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Dec 22, 2008, 02:45 AM
Im moving out next week but I haven't told my mom.

mother's boy

dictatesofreason

Variable

I'm not actually in the military

bebo

Variable

Don't worry.  Ill still let you suck my cock

bebo

you had my there for a second

Softparody

I used to pee in the sink at my previous job.
Death is screaming my name
yet I refuse to listen to Him

bebo

i shit in my hand in the shower

4th Eye

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Nov 12, 2008, 07:09 PM
yeah, i hate people who try to argue that all that shit actually happened.  i'm not saying it didn't, i just like the idea of it being a collection of fables to try to help people live a good life way better.

Haven't seen this before but this is very true to me too. Though my parents tend to believe in it very much, they still think somewhat out the borders and that have given me many intellectual drunken conversations. Like probably tomorrow....

And as for confessions.....I told my girlfriend that I've been busy with cleaning and packing gifts but I've been really just drinking beer and masturbating.... :)

Fireal1222

Quote from: 4th Eye on Dec 24, 2008, 02:23 AM
but I've been really just smoking weed and masturbating.... :)

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

4th Eye

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Dec 24, 2008, 02:33 AM
Quote from: 4th Eye on Dec 24, 2008, 02:23 AM
but I've been really just smoking weed and masturbating.... :)

I would've been too if I had something to smoke other than cigareetes...fuck, I want some weed....
I'm getting too drunk to type so I'm leaving for now...merry christmas to everyone!

downtownpony