Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 07, 2007, 05:19 PM
Quote from: White Pwny on Jun 07, 2007, 02:28 PM

Quote from: Variable on Jun 07, 2007, 05:11 AM
Quote from: theis on Jun 05, 2007, 10:51 AM
Sure, if you like the tough guy wifebeater look.
It seems most girls on this board prefer the "I dont know what a hair cut is plus I look like a drug addict bum" look over most

I prefer my guy clean cut. TY.

yeah..and whats wrong with swallowing?!?! HAHA I KID!!!!!!!!!!!111111111
[/quote]

*shrugs*   There is nothing wrong with swallowing.  Waste not.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

law

rxqueen

A bug's life

bzzzZZzzz

marty

Quote from: White Pwny on Jun 07, 2007, 05:30 PM
*shrugs*   There is nothing wrong with swallowing.  Waste not.
HAHAHA...classic

Variable

Quote from: rxqueen on Jun 07, 2007, 02:08 PM
Seems like most guys dig the "I look like a dirty slut and ZOMG I actually swollow " look over most.
Sluts are cool for when you got nothing better to do on Saturday night ( no pun intended ) but I prefer a practical conservative look.  But yeah the whole swallowing thing?  Most girls I know swallow.  Its just something you're supposed to do once you get out of middle school.

ToneDef

Quote from: Law on Jun 07, 2007, 07:26 PM
Hair has gone :S

Pics plz nig

Also, I get a little offended if they don't swallow. If they're gonna spit that shit out right in front of me then they may aswell pull my pants down and kick the shit out of me next time we're out in public.. Make me feel even less of a man.

Variable

lol.  I actually dont mind the spit.  Its almost hot just to see them look so........slutty.  yup now that I think about it, spitting looks more slutty than swallowing.  But I am a fan of the pull out too.  Sometimes my dick is so sensitive after I cum that if they dont swallow and either completely stop moving of just let it out then its almost painful.  You really gota know what you are doing to swallow it right.  But with the pull out I can cum in peace without worrying about it.  Plus I have a chance to maybe hit her face or hair or tits or something with it.  And thats always fun.

ToneDef

Cumming on tits is something I very much enjoy too.

samson simpson

kiss em after.
thats your diamond move.

Variable

you probably lick your cum off after dont you?  you sick bastard.

samson simpson

Quote from: Variable on Jun 08, 2007, 06:42 AM
you probably lick your cum off after dont you?  you sick bastard.
hahaha if they swallow hows that possible?
kissing the hoes you do that to is the sick shit.
i have freinds all the time like " Yea that bitch sawallows! "
and at one point or the other i see them frenching those whores like a crossiant.
so, yea

ToneDef

I been guilty of the same shit without even thinking. Same goes for when my ex girl used to get too drunk and throw up. I'd be so drunk too that five mins later I'd stick my tongue down that throat and forget all about it. I've sat in my girls sick whilst getting a blowjob. That's love.

Variable

I will kiss after I get head.  I don't really care.  I mean they usually kiss after I eat them out.  same shit

samson simpson

Quote from: ToneDef on Jun 08, 2007, 06:50 AM
I been guilty of the same shit without even thinking. Same goes for when my ex girl used to get too drunk and throw up. I'd be so drunk too that five mins later I'd stick my tongue down that throat and forget all about it. I've sat in my girls sick whilst getting a blowjob. That's love.

man listen.
when you are feeling someone you seldom dont think.
but to already be involved with someone you know who "swallows"  for a fact longer than hook upand your all wifey and teenage wolf with her and shit, god bless you.

and yea man thats awesome its natural ...shit after ive stuck my finger or ran it across so area of my female during a session she'll let me put it right in her mouth from behind man, and yea its the same , its like , i like it..but i thinks she a durty whore but that makes me like it even more.. man love is sick stay single

Black Elvis

ya'll are some girls. dont be afraid of being as nasty as a hoe. i ate her ass out and then fucked it and gaped and spit in it and then pissed all over her ass in one fucking. i was completley trashed off some 100 proof.
i am the black elvis

Quote from: Black Elvis on Jun 15, 2007, 10:57 PM
Delicous melissa ticklish in your mothers delicious citrus clitorious

samson simpson

sometimes you think your gonna cum then you piss . killjoy

samson simpson

blondie told me that after she cummed on my dick

samson simpson

samson simpson

coeme on its taking to long